Optimisation in the Strategy Tester - page 5

The tester opens deals for 2009 (a lot), but does not want to open deals for 2010. If you take a boundary period, it works up to the end of 2010, and then it does not.

????

vlad123:

The tester opens deals for 2009 (a lot), but does not want to open deals for 2010. If you take a boundary period, it works up to the end of 2010, and then it does not.

????

I wish I could count to the end of 2010 at least, it's all over yesterday !

Valmars:
I wish I could at least count to the end of 2010, it's all over yesterday !
Yeah, sorry about the end of 2009. What's the point?

vlad123:
Yeah, sorry about that. What's the point?
Who knows what's in your code? What does it say in the log? Did you look at it?

Question to the tester developers :

Does pressing the sort button during optimization affect the logic of the genetic algorithm?

Valmars:
Who knows what's in your code? What does it say in the log? Have you checked it?
No errors, and the rest - I'm not an expert but everything seems to be fine (loaded, synchronized, etc.)

Urain:

Question to the tester developers :

Does pressing the sort button during optimization affect the logic of the genetic algorithm?

No, it does not

sergey1294:
Of course it won't. Firstly, MT5 in the tester counts swaps and floating spreads. In MT4 this is not the case.
These floating spreads are probably the main brake that slows down testing.

vlad123:
No errors, and the rest - I'm not an expert but everything seems to be fine (loaded, synchronised, etc.)
Well, if the Expert Advisor is not yours, then maybe it has a trading time limit.

Hooray, now the tester works at a normal speed, if you remove the limitation on the number of optimised parameters, then maybe I will think whether to switch to the tester from MetaQuotes Software Corp :)
Reason: