Errors, bugs, questions - page 3025

Why does the appearance of a new bar on a higher TF cause the indicator on the current one to be redrawn? i.e. prev_calculated becomes 0.

the indicator uses another indicator from the older TF.

Alexey Viktorov:

It's a shoulder.

Asked why does the shoulder have to be an integer?

Alexey Viktorov:

And if you multiply by the initiation margin, from the snapshot in the next post, it comes out to just 2000

I don't get it.

fxsaber:
Asked why does leverage have to be an integer?
Meaning always 1 to ****
For example shoulder 1/500
1/25
1/5

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Meaning always 1 to ****
For example shoulder 1/500
1/25
1/5

Excludes 1/2.5

fxsaber:

Excludes 1/2.5

I guess it's always been like that, the leverage is always integer. And earlier it was maximum 1k50 then 1k100 now it's 1k 1000 no wonder.
It's a lure for newcomers, isn't it?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I guess it's always been the case that leverage is always an integer. And previously there was a maximum of 1k50 then 1k100 now 1k 1000 is no surprise.
It's a lure for beginners.

I would love to use 1:2,000 leverage to the full. Returns would be higher with acceptable drawdowns when trading a portfolio.

fxsaber:

I would love to use 1:2000 leverage to the full. Returns would be higher with acceptable drawdowns when trading a portfolio.

This is the sweet fruit and the dream of an ordinary person. Who has 10 000 dollars is already quite an amount and wants to trade for everything, not for a minimum lot.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
This is the sweet fruit and dream of the common man. Who has $10,000 is already quite an amount and wants to trade for all, not for a min lot.

In my case (PAMM) 100:1 leverage comes out with weak returns at low risk. There is a desire to increase risk, but there is no possibility - leverage does not allow.

Andrey Dik:

Why does the appearance of a new bar on a higher TF cause the indicator on the current one to be redrawn? i.e. prev_calculated becomes 0.

the indicator uses another indicator from the higher TF.

And on what upper TF does the candlestick not appear together with the candlestick on the lower one?

Reason: