Errors, bugs, questions - page 2559

Stanislav Korotky:
Question for a clue: how to put the source code in kodobase together with graphics resources in bmp format (which go, for example, in OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL)? The standard library only has bmp files in the res folder (i.e. I'm not aware that resources can be png/jpg). If attached in zip, the code won't compile when checked, will it?

look in@fxsaber codes or in my code in PeriodInSeconds

in short, upload a version of the code to the KB that can run, specify in the description as a feature of the use, where you invite the user to make changes to the source code himself with a description of what he will get as a result

Igor Makanu:

look in@fxsaber codes or in my code in PeriodInSeconds

In brief, upload a version of the code to KB that can run, in the description specify as a feature of the use, where you invite the user to make changes to the source code himself with a description of what he will get as a result

So I did.

Now here is another error: errormain file not found. Of course, the mq5-file is attached.

... I've already found such a problem in this forum with google search (local search can't find it). Turns out you can't make your own folder. Bummer.

Stanislav Korotky:

Is this somehow supposed to answer the question about codobase?

Yes. This article is about publishing codes to codobase with include files whose format is not supported by codobase - the files are automatically created in the client terminal directory after the program starts, and are then used by the program.

A user does not need to upload anything additionally, except for the program files with extensions mq4, mq5, mqh, and there is no need to edit anything in the codes.

Artyom Trishkin:
Thank you, Artyom. You write faster than I can read and digest.

Alexey Viktorov:
Thank you, Artyom. You write faster than I can read and digest.

You're welcome

Colleagues, greetings.

There were errors on the disk and after checking the storage was disconnected.

Trying to connect it says "Storage activation of MQL5 Storage failed [1001]".

Where do I grease the skis? How do I connect Storage to MetaEditor?

Georgiy Merts:

Colleagues, greetings.

There were errors on the disk and after checking the storage was disconnected.

Trying to connect, it says "Storage activation of MQL5 Storage failed [1001]".

Where do I grease the skis? How do I connect Storage to MetaEditor?

I am currently unable to update the storage at all. It says "Common error. Commit failed.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Now I can't update the repository at all. It says: Common error. Commit failed.

It's fixed.

What does this entry mean during Optimisation?
2019.09.15 21:12:33.737 Core 3  6 rejected passes returned to queue

TesterStop can be called in my EA. Is that the reason?

Artyom Trishkin:

Yes. This article deals specifically with publishing codes to codobase with include files whose format is not supported by codobase - the files are automatically created in the client terminal directory after launching the program, and are then used by it.

The user does not need to download anything additionally, except for the program files with extensions mq4, mq5, mqh, and further editing in the codes, too, is unnecessary.

I've seen what's suggested in the article. It works, of course, but through one place. It doesn't solve the problem, but creates new ones (conversion when preparing resources, bloat the source, keeping it up to date with the original resource, and leave aside the supposed dependence on the library, which is terrible in every sense).

Reason: