New activations on the same PC

Hello, good afternoon, I wanted to ask a question to which I can not find an answer:

From time to time my pc freezes, when I restart it the indicators and EA of my mt4 terminal are in the list, but I cannot add them to the graph.

Then I delete it from the list, I go back to the market, to the shopping section, I install it, and it tells me about a new activation.

Does anyone else have that problem? It has a solution? Could it be related to my terminal? It has happened to me in two terminals of different brokers, so I attribute it to a different error.

I hope someone can help me, I don't want to pay again for a product that I already paid for. Thank you very much in advance

Enrique Enguix Vino:
Hello, good afternoon, I wanted to ask a question to which I can not find an answer:

From time to time my pc freezes, when I restart it the indicators and EA of my mt4 terminal are in the list, but I cannot add them to the graph.

Then I delete it from the list, I go back to the market, to the shopping section, I install it, and it tells me about a new activation.

Does anyone else have that problem? It has a solution? Could it be related to my terminal? It has happened to me in two terminals of different brokers, so I attribute it to a different error.

I hope someone can help me, I don't want to pay again for a product that I already paid for. Thank you very much in advance

If you delete a MQL5 Market purchased product from your MT4/5 terminal and you install it again on the same computer, without any Windows upgrade in between, you will not need a new activation.

You may ask for new activation of the Market products (which you already biught) on the following cases:

Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
  • www.mql5.com
On May 27, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system — Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004...

Sergey Golubev:

You may ask for new activation of the Market products (which you already biught) on the following cases:

Thank you very much for your help

Sergey Golubev:

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you delete a MQL5 Market purchased product from your MT4/5 terminal and you install it again on the same computer, without any Windows upgrade in between, you will not need a new activation.

Thank you very much for your help

Reason: