Errors, bugs, questions - page 1684

fxsaber:
A concise example of why const can be useful and how, sometimes, you just can't do without it
Yeah, but Func("123") will cause a compilation error.

Комбинатор:
Yeah, except that Func("123") will cause a compilation error.
It's no good picking on nothing! You understood that you meant this
void Func( const string &Str ) { Str = ""; }

void OnStart() { Func(_Symbol); }

fxsaber:
You understood what I meant by that, didn't you?

Do you know what I mean? )

I try not to use references in parameters because you can't pass literals through references. This is a very big problem sometimes.

And it's easier to pass by value because by value everything works fine, your example among others.

Комбинатор:

Do you know what I mean? )

I try not to use references in parameters because you can't pass literals through references. Sometimes this is a very big problem.

And it's easier to pass by value, because by value everything works fine, your example including.

This is about performance. I think this is the reason why OnBookEvent is implemented by reference.

The forum has been improved. Now you can't write more than a thousand characters in a private message - i.e. it's no longer possible to negotiate the TOR with quotes...

Will this be the case, or is it a bug?

Artyom Trishkin:

The forum has been improved. Now you can't write more than a thousand characters in a private message - i.e. it's no longer possible to negotiate the ToR with quotes...

Will it be like that, or is it a bug?

is that a bug...

see. Twiiter - they succeeded :-)

Artyom Trishkin:

The forum has been improved. Now you can't write more than a thousand characters in a private message - i.e. it's no longer possible to negotiate the TOR with quotes...

Unfortunately, it's not a bug - it's a feature))))

But in the api functionality of mql chat check for 1000 characters has not yet been implemented.
So, we can safely discuss quote TK from MT4 (MT5) chat.

Sergey Dzyublik:
Unfortunately, it's not a bug - it's a feature)))

But in the api functionality of mql chat the check for 1000 characters has not yet been inserted.
So, we can safely discuss quote TK from MT4 (MT5) chat.
So, they are forcibly transferred there.

Artyom Trishkin:

I wrote to servicedesk as an error. I hope that it will be removed. It is impossible to communicate. I can't even give a minimal code as an example.

Anatoli Kazharski:
I've written to the service desk as a mistake. I hope they will take it off. It's impossible to communicate. Can't even give a minimal code as an example.
Please write here to see what the answer will be.
Reason: