Errors, bugs, questions - page 1788

Dear programmers, how can I make the last information line of the terminal "Balance", "Funds", "Margin", .... does not "run away" and hide at the bottom when new items appear?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Dear programmers, how can I make the last information line of the terminal "Balance", "Funds", "Margin", .... does not "run away" and hide itself at the bottom when new positions appear?
In the "Toolbox" window, double-click on any tab name to automatically collapse the "Toolbox" window into one line. This line will be Balance, Profit, Funds, Margin, Free Margin, Margin Level.

Комбинатор:

Of course not. Firstly cycles are not needed now, there is a timer. Secondly, it can always be cycled for the tester.

How do you un-cycle a timer in a tester? Because the timer doesn't work in the tester.

Vitalie Postolache:
Loop the EA in the tester? )) good luck

Комбинатор:
How do I loop an EA in the Strategy Tester? )) Good luck

No, I meant what you said, "Secondly, it can always be timed for the tester".

How to create some kind of timer to work in the tester as well, because the standard timer in the tester does not work in any way.

Vladimir Karputov:
In the Tools window, double click on any tab name - this will automatically collapse the Tools window into a single line. This line will contain Balance, Profit, Funds, Margin, Free Margin, Margin Level.
Excuse me, where is the Toolbox in the terminal?

fxsaber:
I join in this obvious cheekiness! ))

Answered negatively, because OnCalculate is not only called when the tick comes (on the other hand in this case we could pass NULL in the symbol parameter ), and such changes are also largely binding for the future

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Excuse me, where is the"Tools" window located in the terminal?
This is the window where the tabs for trades, history, news, etc. are located. The English word is "Toolbox".

Florid logic: getting the result indirectly through GetLastError() rather than directly

void OnStart()
{
        string filename = "random.txt";
        Print( ::FileGetInteger( filename, FILE_EXISTS, false ), ", error=", GetLastError());
}

Result: -1, error=5019

Expected: 0, error=0

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Excuse me, please, where is the"Tools" window located in the terminal?

Strange question, considering you asked about balance, margin.... before that. :)

User interface

Reason: