Errors, bugs, questions - page 1703

Sergei Vladimirov:

No, they do.

It's the same in the studio, by the way.

It's strange that your list appears after a full stop at all. In my editor, I've had to start typing after a full stop for a long time now. Only after two characters (that's how the editor is set up - to make a list appear after two characters) a list appears after a dot. That's fine if you know the names of the desired method. Trouble, if you don't know - you have to open the class file and read what's there.

That's the kind of intelligence... Long time ago...

Alexey Navoykov:
Metakvots should pay attention to this then. Why show inaccessible methods. After all, for the protected section everything is hidden as it should be. So it should be the same here.
They themselves, I wonder, don't they notice that their intelligence does not work?

Artyom Trishkin:

It's strange that your list appears after a full stop at all. In my editor, I've had to start typing after a full stop for a long time. Only after two characters (that's how the editor is set up - to show a list after two characters) a list appears after the dot. That's fine if you know the names of the desired method. Trouble is, if you don't know it, you have to open the class file and read what's there.

That's the kind of intelligence... Long time ago...

the same problem after upgrading the Windows...

Vladimir Pastushak:
The same problem after upgrading the software ...
I've had it for a long time. Both before and after the upgrade. Nothing has changed.

Artyom Trishkin:
I've had it for a long time. Both before and after the upgrade. Nothing has changed.
Does the ctrl+space not show up either?

Artyom Trishkin:
On my work computer - about a month, it became very inconvenient. There is a laptop on which neither OS, nor the terminal were updated for about 4 months - it works the same way there, I don't know who is to blame. I'll do an experiment - I'll update the terminal

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Don't ctrl+space show up either?

Does Ctrl+space ever bring up a list of available methods?

Ctrl+Space works as always, and so does Ctrl+Shift+Space, and they didn't break.

It's the intelligences after the dot that don't work.

I encountered an unpleasant situation here

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Discussion on "Quick Signal Assessment: trading activity, drawdown/load charts and MFE/MAE distribution"

fxsaber, 2016.09.24 16:54

There was also an aploader of stats to a good online analyzer. Tried to use it to send Signal there, but bummed out - the appload format changed.

I have many official STAT STAT STATS APPLOADERS, but they all have no sources, only EX4. Is it possible in MT4, if for example OrdersTotals() is called in EX4, to replace this call with another custom function?

In this way, I would have all closed applets work not only with open account stats, but also with Signals, tester, and other sources.

Artyom Trishkin:

Did Ctrl+Space ever display a list of available methods?

Ctrl+Space works as always, and so does Ctrl+Shift+Space, and they didn't break.

It's the intellisense after the dot that doesn't work.

Yes, both at the class instance after the dot and in the class itself after this.

Sergei Vladimirov:

No, they do.

It's the same in the studio, by the way.

It should be the same. Aren't you confusing something? You have the protected specifier, it defines methods as available in descendants.
Reason: