Errors, bugs, questions - page 411

Renat:
Can you attach the results?
Confirmed, there are discrepancies. Optimisation via Cloud. What should I attach?

I don't understand, is this a bug or one of the two?

I got used to the fact that the log tab in the tester has many skips of messages (by Print) with a big flow of messages, a long time ago. But the log file of the tester doesn't contain all Print's outputs, even when they are few. I tried the most minimized code - I created a template and inserted the Print("t") command into OnTick;

When running with EURUSD M1 " opening prices only", "last year" (i.e. from Jan 1 to Jun 8) - there are messages in the log every few days for several tens of ticks in a row. "Last month" (i.e., June 1-8) - only from ~7 p.m. to June 24 p.m. 7 June. And good repeatability, albeit inaccurate - i.e. everything is not random.

I was startled - are these such tick skips? How to live? That's not going to work properly for an expert, to put it mildly. Why doesn't anyone notice? Checked on 2 comps, and on /portable too. Same.

Turns out the local agent's log shows all the ticks with no skips! This seems to solve the problem for me, but it is not good. Inconsistency. Might mislead someone else.

If this shouldn't happen and it only happens to me, why? Just in case - I have CoreQuad and W7.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

Dali:

I don't understand, is it a bug or one of the two?

Turns out the local agent log has all the ticks with no skips! Seems to solve the problem for me, but it's not right. Inconsistency. Might mislead someone else.

If this shouldn't be happening, and is only happening to me, why? Just in case - I have a CoreQuad and W7.

See the terminal's help, it's all described there - MetaTrader 5 HelpTesterLog:

• The logs of remote agents do not contain Expert Advisors messages (Print() function), as well as trade operation messages;
  • During testing the log contains messages of the Expert Advisor itself, while during optimization only pass numbers and results are recorded in the log;
  • When the flow of messages from agents is large, some of them may be not printed to the journal tab. All entries can be viewed in the agents'*.log files. If there are problems with testing or optimization, these log files should be viewed.
  • To save disk space, agent log files located in the tester/agent-*.*/logs directory are deleted after two days of generation or when they reach 1 gigabyte in size. The logs of the strategy tester itself, located in the tester/logs/ directory, are deleted five days after generation.

So that's the thing, the messages don't even get in at low flow. I tried it on M15 too, 1 message per bar is a big flow? And I even tried to output not at every bar, but when a signal appears. For the current m-month there should be about 20 (at a glance). I have only 3-4 of them. For the same days.

The fact that all these messages are elsewhere, I found out by accident and on my own, at first very nervous. Looking for indirect confirmation in help that this is a known bug (i.e. it's a known and described problem) is the last thing on my mind.

In my opinion, it is a problem and must be solved. For example as in some logging systems:

tick 2011.06.01 19:00

tick 2011.06.01 19:01

tick 2011.06.01 19:02

< 123 similar messages missing >

Dali:

So that's the thing, the messages don't even get in at low flow. I tried it on M15 too, 1 message per bar is a big flow? And I even tried to output not at every bar, but when a signal appears. For the current m-month there should be about 20 (at a glance). I have only 3-4 of them. For the same days.

The fact that all these messages are elsewhere, I found out by accident and on my own, at first very nervous. Looking for indirect confirmation in help that this is a known bug (i.e. it's a known and described problem) is the last thing on my mind.

In my opinion, it is a problem and must be solved. For example as in some logging systems:

tick 2011.06.01 19:00

tick 2011.06.01 19:01

tick 2011.06.01 19:02

< 123 similar messages missing >

There is no problem...

See the full log directly in the files...

Developers.

1. Will a normal navigator be created before the championship or what?

It's really not very convenient to work with modules that have a lot of classes or functions... :(

2. Are there (or are there plans to) make it possible to work with object classes embedded in libraries (not in *.mqh but in *.ex5 or in any other compilable file type)?

MONTEGRO:

Build 463, WinXP SP3.

For several builds now, the optimizer is not working properly. During optimization, agents go to "finished" or "ready" state, and some remain in "busy" state until you manually disable / enable agents with "busy" state (i.e. actually testing process stops). After "restarting" agents in "busy" state, all other agents wake up and the process continues until the next stall.

Build 466, WinXP SP3. Nothing has changed. Optimizer does not work normally. The more i see, the faster the agents work, the faster the optimizer "hangs".

At the moment I see several more bugs in the Terminal, but I won't write about any of them until the optimizer works properly.

To developers.

Don't you think that forced conversion to int type is out of place here (if int is returned, of course, but not something else)?

int OrdersLimit = (int)AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS);

And without such an addition it displays a warning about possible data loss...

Interesting:

To developers.

Don't you think that coercive conversion to int type is out of place here (if int is returned, of course, but not something else)?

And without such an addition it prints a warning about possible data loss...

long is returned...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/account/accountinfointeger

long OrdersLimit = AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS);
Документация по MQL5: Информация о счете / AccountInfoInteger
Документация по MQL5: Информация о счете / AccountInfoInteger
  • www.mql5.com
Информация о счете / AccountInfoInteger - Документация по MQL5

That's something I've overlooked. I'll have to check elsewhere and fix the code.
Reason: