Artificial Intelligence 2020 - is there progress? - page 70

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And he got angry. Probably got up late in the morning and did not have time to close the order early on his signal, otherwise he would have got +70% at once with one go. And now...

It happens... And George in the League is giving him a hard time... At least here I can support him morally. He's a good man.

Vladimir Baskakov:
70 does the kids, it'll be 500.

With one warrant, it won't.

That's where artificial intelligence is needed. Will do what's needed and won't get greedy.

Vladimir Baskakov:
70 does the kids, it'll be 500.

Don't get too excited.

looking at the new

Реter Konow:
You are, however, looking at it lightly...

I look at it quite realistically. The bogeyman you fear is not the vague, unspecific term AI, but something like non-biological self-consciousness. And apparently a Turing test to identify it is hardly a sufficient condition - higher primates have self-consciousness, but they won't pass the Turing test.

Personally, my opinion is that avoiding the emergence of non-biological self-consciousness is no longer possible. In order to understand when and how it will happen, one can consider the process of emergence of biological self-consciousness - the general regularities of development of biological and technical information processing and control systems are, in general, similar.

sibirqk:

I look at it quite realistically. The bogeyman you fear is not the vague, unspecific term AI, but something like non-biological self-consciousness. And apparently a Turing test to identify it is hardly a sufficient condition - higher primates have self-consciousness, but they won't pass the Turing test.

Personally, my opinion is that avoiding the emergence of non-biological self-consciousness is no longer possible. In order to understand when and how it will happen, one can consider the process of emergence of biological self-consciousness - the general regularities of development of biological and technical information processing and control systems are, in general, similar.

My "fear" (if you call it that) has nothing to do with the popular science scare about the rise of machines.)) As you yourself understand, in isolation from human tasks, AI will always be harmless.

I am only trying to roughly estimate the real distance to its invention and if possible objectively foresee further consequences for all humanity, which will "wave" through all areas of our lives.

Also, I worry about the authors, creators and owners of AI. Which country will own it? The question is extremely important from a macroeconomic and geopolitical perspective.

The invention of AI will "bang" around the world in such a way that no one will be spared... Being in the critical proximity of the moment of its emergence, it is impossible not to think about it...

And GPT-3, just a little hint of AI. It's mostly just a talking mechanical parrot or a circus conjuror's trick, but the neural power underneath is, after all, HUGE. If redesigned to work on different principles, it could suddenly become dozens of times more intellectually efficient. The Open AI guys haven't figured that out yet.

It is this scenario that inspires fear.))

Реter Konow:

My "fear" (if you call it that) has nothing to do with the popular science horror story of the rise of the machines.)) As you yourself understand, in isolation from human tasks, AI will always be harmless.

I am only trying to approximate the real distance to its invention and if possible objectively foresee further consequences for all mankind, which will "wave" through all areas of our lives.

Also, I worry about the authors, creators and owners of AI. Which country will own it? The question is extremely important from a macroeconomic and geopolitical perspective.

The invention of AI will "bang" around the world in such a way that no one will be spared... Being in the critical proximity of the moment of its emergence, it is impossible not to think about it...

And GPT-3, just a little hint of AI. It's mostly just a talking mechanical parrot or a circus conjuror's trick, but the neural power underneath is, after all, HUGE. If this machine could be redesigned to work on different principles, it could suddenly become dozens of times more intellectually efficient. The Open AI guys haven't figured that out yet.

It's this scenario that inspires fear.))

Reasoning - AI is Artificial Intelligence! Why on earth would it be Artificial? Human beings are primarily involved in the creation, human beings are part of nature. And in my humble opinion all that a man creates is also a full-fledged part of nature, its natural development).

It is just skipped from a natural and artificial selection that also IMHO from insincere, rather a directed selection - selection and further other genetic modifications).

And your fears are quite justified since humans have a remote understanding of the functioning of their own genome/microbiome, and of the functioning of the intellect/consciousness all the more so. Now it depends on where you go)))

dr.mr.mom:

Talking points - AI - Artificial Intelligence! Why on earth would it be artificial? A human being takes the primary part in creation, a human being is a part of nature. And in my humble opinion all that a man creates is also a full-fledged part of nature, its natural development.)

It is just skipped from a natural and artificial selection that also IMHO from insincere, rather a directed selection - selection and further other genetic modifications).

And your fears are quite justified since humans have a remote understanding of the functioning of their own genome/microbiome, and of the functioning of the intellect/consciousness all the more so. Now it's a matter of taking it one way or another)))

To clarify the understanding of AI, I will propose a different phrase under the acronym - intelligent interface. Will perform a set of the following functions:

1. Search and retrieve any information on request.

2. Modelling and graphical representation of systems and processes with parallel calculations of their variations or relationships.

3. logical reasoning within the framework of the given tasks, which will complement human understanding.

While pondering the following points...

MQL5 Cloud Network ускоряет расчеты
MQL5 Cloud Network ускоряет расчеты
  • www.mql5.com
Можно долго перечислять все преимущества новой торговой платформы MetaTrader 5 и приводить доводы в пользу того, что она лучше других программ для технического анализа и торговли на финансовых рынках. А можно одним словом прекратить любые споры и поставить жирную точку в подобных дискуссиях. И это слово - тестер торговых стратегий в клиентском...

Реter Konow:

To clarify the understanding of AI, I'll suggest a different phrase for the acronym - intelligent interface. It will perform a set of the following functions:

2. Modelling and graphical representation of systems and processes with parallel calculations of their variations or relationships.

3. logical reasoning within the framework of the given tasks, which will complement human understanding.

I would put these points under rethinking too

AI is an intelligence created artificially, i.e. by humans.

So point 3 is fundamentally wrong.

In my mind, AI is the embodiment of human experience in the form of a fast-acting algorithm

that is, you don't have to remember things and solve problems again, because in AI, you can program the answer immediately, as if it were an action.

I think that is its only advantage and that is the whole point.

Реter Konow:

For the sake of clarity, I will suggest a different phrase for the acronym AI - Intelligent Interface. It would perform a set of basic functions:

2. Modeling and graphical representation of systems and processes with parallel calculations of their variations or relationships.

3. logical reasoning within the framework of the assigned tasks, which will complement human understanding.

CII ))) Conscious Intelligent Interface.

A never-ending topic) Since it doesn't even have a normal beginning. What is intelligence? What is consciousness? How to measure and from what point of reference?

Unresolved problems of neurobiology

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%88%D1%91%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8B_%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%B8

We will sooner face the consequences of the emergence/introduction of Alternative Intelligence/Consciousness than agree on concepts)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I would also put these points under rethinking

AI is an intelligence created artificially, i.e. by humans.

so point 3 is fundamentally wrong.

In my mind, AI is the embodiment of human experience in the form of a fast-acting algorithm

that is, you don't have to remember things and solve problems again, because in AI, you can program the answer immediately, as if it were an action.

I think that's its only advantage and that's the whole point.

Point 3:

Logical thinking within tasks that will complement human understanding.

Logic is quite programmable and can be reduced to certain patterns and connections.

Thinking comes from the word 'Thought' - which, is a set of active connections of the systems in question, on which our inner eye is focused. This can be programmed, provided there is an environment inside from which these systems are taken, and this environment exists in the Knowledge Base, where it is modelled using special methods, on a par with other environments.

That is: We build the functionality and infrastructure of the BR, inside we simulate various environments filling them with systems of parameters, which in turn we assemble from templates of proto-blocks.

Reason: