The idea has been plaguing me for a long time. - page 6

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Don't you think that, the past is reconstructed from the bricks of the present? Going even deeper, history (AND) should be separated from the past in this way: H+H = I. The entire pattern is hidden in the Present, and the Present itself depends on 3 parameters. If we find these 3 parameters, and I have formulas to determine them, we will find the entire pattern, including the future.I will soon open a special section on this subject and show it to you.We will investigate how these 3 parameters behave. These patterns even describe the arrangement of inter-atomic distances in minerals since the creation of the universe and there is no way I will not reveal market patterns. Let's take any piece of the market and lay it all out. A little bit of release from my academic duties at university and let's get started. Let's define his majesty "TIME" and its role in the trading process and much more and interesting awaits us.

Yusuf, let's see what's interesting

If interested, I have an indicator similar to this. Posted on the iMagic05 marketplace. There is an impact, but on sudden spikes, and not always. Not for advertising ...

Aleksandr Morozov:

If interested, I have an indicator similar to this. Posted on the iMagic05 marketplace. There is an impact, but on sudden spikes, and not always. Not for advertising ...

don't spoil the thread, remove the adverts, otherwise show it differently

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I would argue with both the formula and the approach to time. The past and present are not always history. and time is a flawed dimension in relation to this and that.

You are absolutely right with the paradox of TIME in our understanding of reality. Many great thinkers have thought about this problem and it has become a philosophical problem and so far no single opinion has been formulated, satisfying both from the point of view of logic and mathematics. The closest was the great Newton, who linked time with the concept of 'process': No time, no process! Consequently, time is an attribute of any process and we have to reckon with it, to give it a proper definition and a place in our consciousness. In fact, it turns out that every process has its time t, which is a fraction of the global time T of the process. I have a formula for definition of this T, by analysis of H and P of any process, satisfying the global regularity H+P+B=1. Of all concepts I have investigated, concepts like temperature and concentration have such a nature, as well as time. They also have global values, like time, and can replace or supplement the parameter time in the relevant processes. In our case, in trading, we must limit ourselves to the concept of time to describe the dynamics of trading. There are 2 more parameters left to fully describe the H+H+B=1 pattern. We will discuss them in the next posts.

Fast235:

don't spoil the thread, remove the adverts, otherwise show it differently

Otherwise show it differently? Show it differently. After comments like that, I don't feel like putting something good on the market

Aleksandr Morozov:
Do you have to show it differently? Show it differently. After comments like that, I don't feel like putting something good on the market

get out of here boy.

Fast235:

get out of here boy.

Well ponder "the great things". They're going to throw me off anyway.

Aleksandr Morozov:
Well ponder the "great things". ♪ they're gonna throw it away ♪

it's individual, it's strange that you're interested

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Don't you think that, the past is reconstructed from the bricks of the present? Going even deeper, history (AND) should be separated from the past in this way: P+H = I. The entire pattern is hidden in the Present, and the Present itself depends on 3 parameters. If we find these 3 parameters, and I have formulas to determine them, we will find the entire pattern, including the future.I will soon open a special section on this subject and show it to you.We will investigate how these 3 parameters behave. These patterns even describe the arrangement of inter-atomic distances in minerals since the creation of the universe and there is no way I will not reveal market patterns. Let's take any piece of the market and lay it all out. A little release from my academic duties at university and let's get started. Let's define his majesty "TIME" and its role in the trading process and much more and interesting awaits us.

It's a good idea to deal with time.

It is important to define the exact boundaries of time "H" and then it will be easier to present "P" and "B".

What does "H" represent? This minute, hour, day, week.....?

If we look at it superficially, "H" is a boundary between "P" and "B", i.e. between infinity of the past and the future. The bottom line is 0.5.

But this trick does not work with information in such a context. The information advantage is on the side of "P". Everything there is familiar and even forgotten. IN "N"

there is a loss this forgotten.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The formula is good, but it needs to be adjusted. N=0.6, N=0.3, B=0.1.

In Old Russian - half shot (davecha), kosushka (novecha) and mozavchik (tomorrow for a hangover)

Reason: