FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 955

Lesorub:
Why aren't you a millionaire?

All day to stare at it, no, no way)

I sit at the computer when I'm doing something, now I'm going to finish one thing in a week and then I'll be gone for a long time)

Lesorub:

while I closed the moon on a correction, there is an unrecovered debt above, I put a limit on it:

Nothing winged yet, pound 3193, mex 19.325

sxww:

All day to stare at it, no, no way)

I sit at the computer when I'm doing something, now I'll finish one thing in a week I think and then I'll be gone for a long time)

Have a nice stay...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKITX2KLH7U

До свиданья, наш ласковый мишка!
До свиданья, наш ласковый мишка!
  • www.youtube.com
На трибунах становится тише... Тает быстрое время чудес. До свиданья, наш ласковый Миша, Возвращайся в свой сказочный лес. Ресурсы: Исполнитель:Лев Дещенко.Т...

Ilya, ay, how's the pound, when are you going to show, because I've already converted to boo)

Will the Audi go under 73?

Or is this another joke?

sxww:
Ilya, ay, how is the pound, when will you show, because I have already translated into boo)
Will it correct under 1.3080?))

sxww:
Ilya, ay, how is the pound, when will you show it, because I've already put it in boo)
EURCHF will work faster...

I'll tell you guys, I've tried everything, but the easiest and most effective trading method is Livermore's)

Just read "D. Livermore. How to Trade Stocks", Google it)

sxww:
I'll tell you guys, I've tried everything, but the easiest and most effective trading method is Livermore's)
Oyla at 50 at the end of November?
Reason: