1200 subscribers!!! - page 65

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Everything is very simple and the answer is obvious. We are extremly confused with the reality.

The last weeks of trading on his account showed a number of unambiguous moments:

-- revealed his trading strategy: going against the trend, sitting it out -- this very strategy allows him to keep even balance and growth curve and high percentage of positive trades -- in fact, it seems he has no other trading strategy and never had

-- the potential of his strategy is 10% of profit per month -- going too much is fraught with frequent and sharp drawdowns

-- His 10% loss is only 300-400 pips lossless - which is not a problem for euro, pound and euro/pound (the pairs he trades), because the quotes for these pairs are at their historical minimum.

If he tears his hair out in such a situation, when he sinks his account, it will only be better for his potential subscribers.

But he won't do it and if he sinks the account, which is inevitable, he will say nothing more than: "Oh. Nice ride." For the public he will generate something like: "DC drained my account", and will offer to subscribe to his PAMM or his new account.

It's "vanguard" again about the sinking of Top's account... "goes against the trend" - ? Has the trend changed already? Has something fundamentally changed in the EUR/USD, to make such a groundless cry that this is the entrance "against the trend"? You remind me of an ordinary banal "analyst", who is always right, but only "retrospectively" ... after the outcome ... and yes ... where did you get so much hatred for other people? He is not even your competitor (conclusion - I doubt your trading skills) - also purely my opinion ... I would not be surprised if you have already gone and put a "candle for the repose" on Taras ... tin ... where is the anger?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

And if all of this doesn't fit with your...

One famous movie said something like this::
"alager com alager." Otherwise, in the words of Parthos, "I fight just because I fight."

On the rest of your argument, especially where you talk about foundations, my slippers smiled.

Athanasius the Terrible:
Your expositions have not been read at all. Didn't deserve my attention. Sorry.

It's all because it's April 1. You don't have to be so strict.

And I don't understand how your slippers can smile? Are they dreadlocked?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

But for some reason you ignore the following facts:

1. The man for almost 2 years has not leaked (so far, at least);

I had a broken clock. I had a broken clock, and it was guaranteed to show the right time twice a day. Threw it away for malicious misrepresentation

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Everything is very simple and the answer is obvious. We are extremly confused with the reality.

The last weeks of trading on his account showed a number of unambiguous moments:

-- revealed his trading strategy: going against the trend, sitting it out -- this very strategy allows him to keep even balance and growth curve and high percentage of positive trades -- in fact, it seems he has no other trading strategy and never had

-- the potential of his strategy is 10% of profit per month -- going too much is a frequent and dramatic drawdown increase

-- His 10% loss is only 300-400 pips lossless - which is not a problem for euro, pound and euro/pound (the pairs he trades), because the quotes for these pairs are at their historical minimum.

If he tears his hair out in such a situation, when he sinks his account, it will only be better for his potential subscribers.

But he won't do it and if he sinks the account, which is inevitable, he will say nothing more than: "Oh. Nice ride." For the public he will generate something like: "DC drained my account", and will offer to subscribe to his PAMM or his new account.

Sad, I am speechless. Are you the mega-trend identification guru? Who said that further movement of euro-dollar to parity is impossible? Analysts of big banks see the development of the situation in this pair - this is the fundamental analysis, and you suddenly, as a true *guru*, claim that the man is not in a trend - maybe you just do not know how to define"what is a trend", since you are so confident about it. "If I'm mistaken, I think that the market went against him at 4000 pips (5 digits) and he showed a 13% decline with 6% deposited per month - you're saying that he will soon drain, while I see a reasonable MM, and yes "tear his hair and the best for subscribers" - indicates your aggression towards this man and his subscribers (you have been predicting the next drain for months) - I doubt your objectivity to this signal - one bitterness. Exclusively my observation considering all your posts and comments.

Abukar Rakhimov:
Well, there are no words. Analysts of big banks see the development of the situation in this pair. Exclusively my remark considering all your posts and comments.
When there are no words, their absence is not replaced by nonsense. Bring your understanding down to sinful ground.

What can be the foundation for a trading style -- short-term scalper with a target of 10 pips.

Look at his trading. He often goes in one hour in both directions.

As for the rest. It is enough for me that my posts and comments are read. That's why I write and comment.

Abukar Rakhimov:
Exclusively my remark considering all your posts and comments.

And now let's turn on our brains and start analyzing this thread. Who knew about this signal 2.5 months ago? Only angry signalers. Now everyone knows))

About the criticism. How do pop stars and others PR themselves? They do not order articles about how nice and fluffy they are, how good they make borscht for her husband and love children. Hamsters aren't interested in that.
They make scandals, supposedly accidentally expose their boobs, get divorced/fucked/left gay, etc. Hamsters are thrilled, pulling out the last breadcrumbs from behind their cheeks just to get to the concert.
That is, in such cases, dirty advertising is much more effective than pious articles.

And then, we, vigilant citizens, have one question - who are you, Mr. Brooks, phew, Mr. Zelinsky! Who do you work for, whose tune do you dance to? How much is being transferred to your Swiss bank account for the defamation of the signal?
You can't hide from us, vigilant citizens, we can see everything five kilometers underground!

P.S. Afftar signal, for this post I hope to get not less than 250 bachinskih! Then I'll write ischo!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Friend, Volchanskiy. Getting a decent response these days is rare and fortunate

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Friend, Volchansky. It's very rare to get a decent response these days.

)) Happy April 1, my colleague!
Reason: