Features of the mql5 language, subtleties and tricks - page 108

fxsaber:

There can be no deception on the subject. As for the practical application, I use it in the KB. It's handy.

I wasn't talking about deception, I was talking about toxicity. Knowledge in the hands of honest people is good, but in the hands of would-be cheaters, it's evil.

Nikolai Semko:
I wasn't talking about deception, I was talking about toxicity. Knowledge in the hands of honest people is good, but in the hands of would-be cheaters, it's evil.

What is the toxicity?

fxsaber:

HH Is there an easier way to find out the local time in the tester?

I have no terminal at hand, but if I create a file in the tester, the time of creation of the file will be local?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/io_constants/enum_file_property_integer

FILE_CREATE_DATE ?

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы ввода/вывода / Свойства файлов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы ввода/вывода / Свойства файлов
  • www.mql5.com
Функция FileGetInteger() имеет два варианта вызова. В первом варианте для получения свойств файла указывается его хэндл, полученный при открытии файла функцией FileOpen(). Этот вариант позволяет получить...

fxsaber:

What is the toxicity?

I'll put it in a private message.

Igor Makanu:

no terminal at hand, well, if you create a file by the Expert Advisor in the tester, the time of creation of the file will be local?

Yes, it is local. That is what is used (modification only).

fxsaber:

Yes, local. This is what is used (modification only).

it means that this time (time of file creation in the tester) should be transferred to tester.... And the Expert Advisor itself can return the value from the previous pass through the global variables of the terminal? Or in general, there are ways to return the value from the previous passes?

Igor Makanu:

it means that this time (time of file creation in the tester) should be transferred to tester.... And the Expert Advisor itself can return the value from the previous pass through the global variables of the terminal? Or in general, there are ways to return the value from the previous passes?

I don't know what problem you want to solve.

Alexey Navoykov:

I would be in your place from now on not in a hurry to put all the useful chips on the forum. Yesterday just wrote about it in my comment, but then erased, because I thought it might provoke unnecessary flooding. But there are still people who feel the urge. They do not even know why, but they want to ban. So do not be altruistic here. What's in it for you? Those who have a head on their shoulders know all the tricks long ago. And for others, why bother? It's all kind of on a platter, but even after that they ask: "And the code?"

Because it's often not completely clear. Various posts with "spelling out" help them understand better.

DEAL_ENTRY_INOUT trades change the magic, comment and opening time of the current position. And the position ticket.

fxsaber:
DEAL_ENTRY_INOUT-transactions change the magic, comment and opening time of the current position. And the ticket of the position.

it's logical - it's a flip

Reason: