Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 767

Mihail Marchukajtes:

So I entered with my hands exactly according to the readings of the TS. If I had not moved the stop, I would have received two looses. I would have gone down to about 1650 and would have moved on, but no... In the previous screenshot, I showed how it was just a couple of noughts. That's these two elks. If they hadn't been taken out, I would have recovered at once, there was just a rollback to them..... All right. It is more interesting, how we will move on.... :-)

Keep the elks in mind

)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Keep the moose in mind.

)

I think I need a BABY to push it off at times like this. Be karocha busy and don't get into the terminal..... :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I think I need a BABY to push it off at times like this. Be karocha busy, don't get in the terminal..... :-)

well..... is also not a bad option)

by the way, did you trade on the exchange?

Renat Akhtyamov:

well..... isn't a bad option either)

By the way, did you trade on the stock exchange?

What do you mean? I do not understand the question.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

What do you mean? I don't understand the question.

Well, forex or the stock exchange?

I just wrote about futures, so I asked

In general, I trade on forex, the data is taken from the CME exchange through KD. That's why it's relevant...

I am also interested in FORTS. I checked the TS on Si, it is non-cash dollar to ruble on moex. Moscow Exchange. The result is identical in quality. The problem is that there is MT5, I have done 99% of MT5, but I have found that the way I have organized work MT5 for some reason is stupid. It is too difficult for MT5. It is too difficult calculation for MT5. If there is an opportunity to simplify it, but I do not know how, and it's a pity, Si is a quite volatile instrument and money is deposited within the country, so if there is interest in promoting TS for FORTS, I would be grateful to......

I will tell you what the problem is.....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

In general, I trade on forex, the data are taken from the CME exchange through KD. That's why it's relevant...

I am also interested in FORTS. I checked the TS on Si, it is non-cash dollar to ruble on moex. Moscow Exchange. The result is identical in quality. The problem is that there is MT5, I have done 99% of MT5, but I have found that the way I have organized work MT5 for some reason is stupid. It is too difficult for MT5. It is too difficult calculation for MT5. If there is an opportunity to simplify it, but I do not know how, and it's a pity, Si is a quite volatile instrument and money is deposited within the country, so if there is interest in promoting TS for FORTS, I would be grateful to......

I will tell you what the problem is......

You also took a stop?

Just reduce the risk and don't bother

Renat Akhtyamov:

also took out on the stop?

Just lower the risk and don't bother.

No, Si trade no......

Mihail Marchukajtes:

No, there is no trade on Si......

Misha, in short, if the kotier clearly went behind your stop, you feel it, reduce the risk, don't drag the bar.

)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Misha, in short, if the cotier clearly went after your stop, well, you smell it, reduce the risk, don't drag the forum.

)

I was not at the monitor at that moment, I would have moved the stop to the bank and would have withstood the drawdown. I would have gone either PAN or PROPAN!!!! But just at that exact moment I couldn't be there. Fate is a fiend. When I didn't need to be at the monitor I was, when I needed to be I couldn't..... Lucky you.....

Reason: