Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 729

and what is "kurwafitting"?
is this a polish word or what?

Alexander Ivanov:
and what is "curvafitting" ?
is this a polish word or what?

curve fitting

https://smart-lab.ru/blog/456071.php

Набросок конспекта лекции про оверфиттинг - полезно всем
Набросок конспекта лекции про оверфиттинг - полезно всем
  • smart-lab.ru
Решил начать писать небольшие заметки по алгоритмической торговле и всему что с ней связано. Возможно, когда-нибудь расширю, склею и опубликую в виде книжки. Пока же это просто наброски заметок, сделанные на скорую руку. Можно часто слышать от тех, кто торгует алгоритмически, да и просто систематически, такие понятия как «оверфиттинг»...

Grigoriy Chaunin:
You are so hysterical. ) I'm telling you the truth. A test on a long history, a forward test, and then you may say something. When training a network, it is necessary to divide it into training and test samples. I can say with almost 100% certainty that your signal will show a loss. 0.0000000001% for everything to work out.

Maybe you should also teach the model on the minutes for 5 years and run it on the test for another 5 years. Come on, there are extremely short-term dependencies in the market. This is good if the TS works for a month. This is good if it works for a month, consider it a success. Time will tell, while you pick up the words you will say in your excuse about my signal... Good luck !!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

All right, Maximka, stop your hysterics here. Take a deep breath.... exhale and exhale again... exhale..... and now watch the signal..... the coolest proof of all...

where is the cigarette) I will watch it, I will do mine later... no time now

If it works, I'll sign up for it

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Where's the cigarette) I'll watch, I'll do mine later... no time now just

Come on if the next cigarette does not work you finally do it properly, and if it works, then I'll sign up for it

What do you mean by normal? I do everything right, unlike some. And the proof will be the result on the account. Which is monitored in my profile. And then I expect apologies for the false accusation that I do not do something right......

Mihail Marchukajtes:

What do you mean by normal? I'm doing everything right, unlike some people. And the proof will be the result on the account. Which is monitored in my profile. And then I expect an apology for falsely accusing me of doing something wrong.....

Is that the -30k? I don't want to sign up for that.

What do you mean by "normal"?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

is it -30 kopecks? I don't want to sign up for that one

What do you mean by normal already wrote above

You're confused. It's 20 bucks a subscription, but I can't subscribe because of the leverage, but I can monitor my stats...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

You're confused. 20 bucks a subscription, but even that will not work because of the shoulder, but the statistics can be monitored ...

there -100%

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

it's -100%.

Statistics is taken for the entire time of the account, and the movement on it you can say just started. keep an eye on the tip of the balance, and there you will see.....

Where's the signal?) I go in and nothing. If I show profit for the month I'll apologize.
Reason: