Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2242

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Here we go again with the old man in the garden and the old man in Kiev. Examples of the transfer of REB capabilities to trading, please

Once again you miss the point...

Oleg avtomat:

And again you don't get it...

I can make a filter of any order from MA. Write about how it applies to trading. What is the point of it?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I can make a filter of any order from the MA. Write how it applies to trading

Double or triple or N-fold application of the MAA is not a filter of second, third or elite order.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I can make a filter of any order from the MAshka. Write about how it can be applied to trading. What is the point of it?

That's the point that you don't understand the point of filtering.

Oleg avtomat:

Double or triple or N-fold application of the MASK is not a second, third or elite order filter.

No, it is not. Above description with pictures. MA scale + series differentiation. The order of the increments is responsible for the order of the filter

Gentlemen, today began the day with dialogues between two people.

Both in this thread and in the next thread.

How romantic!

;)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
No, it is not. Above is a description with pictures. MA scale + series differentiation.
Take a look at filter theory, and you will learn many useful and interesting things.

Oleg avtomat:

That's the point, you don't get the point of filtering.

So explain it in terms of trading. What you are filtering and why. For example, I can explain, but you're the first

Oleg avtomat:
Take an interest in the theory of filtering - you will learn a lot of useful and interesting things for yourself.
I am interested. Explain. What is the purpose of filtering? Omitting filtering methods.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I am interested. Explain. The purpose of filtering? Omitting the ways of filtering.

I see that it is useless...

But at least try to open the book.

Okay, fine. You're in your own juice.

Reason: