Forex: A Path without a Heart? - page 5

Vitaly Stepanov:
Unfortunately or not the decision is made apart from me. It's interesting to hear other people's opinions and maybe understand something.

Are you a puppet(https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Марионетка)?

If the Way is yours, then it is up to you to decide and take responsibility, no matter who says what. If the Way is not yours, what are you doing there?

P.S. Believe it or not, but I ended up in this thread quite by accident, and quite spontaneously came what I wrote back, probably worth heeding...

Vitaly Stepanov:
Remember, it is foolish to waste your life on a single path, especially if it has no heart.

- And how do you know, Don Juan, that this path has no heart?

- Before you take this path, ask yourself if it has a heart. If the answer is no, then it does, and you must look for another path.

- But how can I know for sure if this path has a heart?

- Anyone can do that. The trouble is that no one asks themselves this question and usually one realises too late that one has chosen the way without a heart when one is already on the brink of death. At that point, very few people have the strength to abandon their aspirations and step back.

- How do you properly ask yourself this question?

- Just ask it.

- I mean, is there any special method so that I don't get deceived and mistake a negative answer for a positive one?

- Why would you be fooled?

- Well, let's say, because at that moment the path will seem pleasant and joyful.

- Nonsense. A path without a heart is never joyful. One already has to work hard to get on it. On the contrary, the path that has a heart is always easy to love, it doesn't require much effort.

Mmm, is it okay that Juan fed on psychotropic drugs? (Which does not detract from his merits as a researcher). A statistically significant amount of data about the environment gives you an idea/prediction of the outcome of participating in that environment by your actions or simply by observation. If you do not know the data about the environment, you will get (considerably)stronger emotions from both your choice of step and the result obtained, and if you do know it, those who do not know it will call you a cynic and a calculating animal. ;)

Anzhela Sityaeva:

Are you a puppet(https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Марионетка)?

If the Way is yours, then it is up to you to decide and take responsibility, no matter who says what. If the Way is not yours, what are you doing there?

P.S. Believe it or not, but I ended up in this thread quite by accident and quite spontaneously came up with what I wrote in response, perhaps you should heed it...

Of course. Nah, you'll be responsible for me.

Can't put it on your delicate shoulders.

Unicornis:

Mmm, is it okay that Juan fed on psychotropic drugs? (Which does not detract from his merits as a researcher). A statistically significant amount of data about the environment gives you an idea/prediction of the outcome of participating in that environment by your actions or simply by observation. If you do not know the data about the environment, you will get (considerably)stronger emotions from both your choice of step and the result obtained, and if you do know it, those who do not know it will call you a cynic and a calculating animal. ;)

?

If it is possible I will leave your post without attention. It is too complicated for me, though your condition is familiar to me.

Vitaly Stepanov:

The trouble is that no one asks themselves this question , usually one realises too late that one has chosen the path without a heart, when one is already on the brink of death. At that point, very few people have the strength to leave their aspirations and step back.

King of Toad...)

It reminds me of a sermon... somewhere or in a cult.

Has anyone persuaded you to WORK on forex...?

Or someone FORCED you to work on forex...?

Did you go against your WANT to work on Forex...?

Or you were hypnotized to work on Forex...?

What makes you say such nonsense:"It's too late for a man to understand"...?

Serqey Nikitin:

This sounds like a sermon... somewhere or a cult...

Has anyone ever persuaded you to WORK on Forex...?

Or someone FORCED you to work on forex...?

Did you go against your WANT to work on Forex...?

Or you were hypnotized to work on Forex...?

What makes you say such nonsense:"It's too late for a man to understand"...?

Just yourself. The topic is simply an attempt to understand what forex is in my life, and maybe yours too.

Unicornis:

Mmm, is it okay if Juan was feeding on psychotropic drugs? ...

It's okay. He only did it for two years, only a few times and under the watchful eye of an experienced professional.

Vitaly Stepanov:

Just myself. The topic is simply an attempt to understand what forex is in my life, and maybe yours too.

I understand your frustration with this type of business... but there are effective ways to solve this problem...

1. Quit the business!

2. Find a Successful Mentor who can teach you sustainable profitable trading ...

The second option is more suited to "understand what forex is in my life...".

Serqey Nikitin:

I understand your frustration with this type of business... but there are effective ways of dealing with the problem...

1. Quit the business!

2. Find a Successful Mentor who will teach you how to trade profitably...

The second option is more suited to "understand what forex is in my life..."

I will take your advice. But I will make my own decision. May I?

Vitaly Stepanov:

I will take your advice. But I will decide for myself. May I?

This is your wish: "to understand what Forex is in my life...".
Reason: