Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 568

SanSanych Fomenko:

Is there a dll for python?

So the DLL is written in 15 minutes). Without Python, of course. Well, another two or three hours to connect Python, if you haven't done it before. (Let's even take a day or two for the first time.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It takes 15 minutes to write a DLL). Without Python, of course. Well, another two or three hours to connect Python, if you have not done before. Let even a day or two, for the first time).

I admire your optimism. Do you know Python that well?

Everyone chooses their own path.

Good luck

Vladimir Perervenko:

I admire your optimism. Do you know Python that well?

Everyone chooses their own path.

Good luck

I don't know Python at all.) But a full-featured DLL for Lua in managed C++ with callbacks and a couple of IP clients took a couple of days, along with IP servers in C#. And this is far from the first API I've worked with.

In Python it's not more complicated, as far as I saw.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't know Python at all.)) But a full-featured DLL under Lua in managed C++ with callbacks and a couple of IP clients took a couple of days, along with IP servers in C#.

It's no more complicated in Python, as far as I've seen.

A year ago I first contacted some enthusiasts, and then there was a month order in the Marketplace to modify for MT5 a ready library for R. There was only one developer who knew what to do and a lot of "professionals" who were demonstrating their wits and obvious desire to learn for my money.

Where were you?

Maybe you will show some altruism and make a bundle with R on the server-client scheme?

Or maybe (can you imagine!) make a real link, where the R core is like a dll for µl? This option is a notable development in the world with all the consequences for the developer.

SanSanych Fomenko:

Or maybe in general (I dread to think!) you will make a real bundle, in which the core R as a dll for µl? This variant is a development prominent in the world with all the implications for the implementer.

it will be implemented later, so there is no sense to crutch... they wrote that they will make visual studio from meta-editor with support for python, R and other languages...

I'm not in a hurry to use all sorts of miraculous crutch integration, but I'm waiting for a normal working atmosphere... I'm a trader and lazy, why should I program so much, no one pays me, I have to think out strategies... the development in MO will be in full swing when they do that!

and R is for statisticians, real MO is based on python without any variants... and the language itself is more beautiful and laconic...

R is not a beautiful and unattractive language ... so is the life of a statistician ... and Python is great fun to do

SanSanych Fomenko:

A year ago I first applied to enthusiasts, and then there was a month order in the Market to modify for MT5 a ready-made library for R. There was exactly one performer who knew what to do and a lot of "professionals" who demonstrated their prowess and obvious desire to learn for my money.

Where were you?

Maybe you will show some altruism and make a bundle with R on the server-client scheme?

Or maybe (can you imagine!) make a real link, where the R core is like a dll for µl? This option is a notable development in the world, with all the implications for the implementer.

I do not need to learn for your money. I do not work to order, and do not go into freelancing. In general I do not like to program.) Only if I have to, and I have been doing it all my life.)

SanSan Fomenko:

By the way, he's a great guy, I've seen a lot from him... colleagues, okay? :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

This will be implemented later, so is there any point in crutching...

This will not be implemented internally. Renat (if I do not confuse the name) wrote about it. At first they were going to, but then they abandoned this idea.

In fact, I had suggested for a long time to develop an API for MT and not to bother with it - program in whatever you like and in whatever you like. But the problem is that the MQL won't be needed at all - the ecosystem and pr.... ))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

This will not be implemented normally. Renat (if I do not confuse the name) wrote about it. At first it seemed they were going to, but then abandoned this idea.

In fact, I've long suggested that we could convert MT-API to S-API and not bother with it. But the problem is that the MQL will become completely unnecessary - the ecosystem and pr.... ))

MQL5 is an ecosystem and etc.) They recently wrote that they will do this.

If you want to trade on the exchange, or in the kitchen... And the tester is cool... Python or a couple of libs with machine learning are also good.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

recently wrote that they will do, I do not remember which topic

I don't know which topic Maxim Dmitrievsky wrote about it:) "Apparently the exchange has had an effect). Who needs MQL on the stock exchange. In my opinion, 2 or 3 brokers provide MQL, and, judging by the themes, there are a lot of glitches. I use Quick - it sucks, but it is fully functional.) I used an old (decommissioned) terminal with API - I could do wonders with C++/C#.
Reason: