Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2162

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I'd essentially put a bucket on your head and bang it a couple of times

You're such a bully.

Unfortunately, that won't work either, since this is a forum, and a general one at that

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're such a bully.

Unfortunately, that won't work either, because this is a general forum.

;)

Rena, you are as stumpy as you are going to stay, nothing can save you. Unless you want to perform in a comedy club.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Rena, you're still a stump, nothing can save you. Unless you want to appear in a comedy club.

If you usually have nothing to say but insults, there's no point in continuing

Good luck

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, if you usually have nothing more to say than insults, there's no point in continuing

good luck

I would not only insult you, but also flog you. You are a disgrace in the woods.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I would not only insult you, but also whip you. The disgrace of the forest.

You're a real bully.

You must be really pissed off that trading doesn't work with this theory.

It's just not applicable. It's long overdue.

only an example of successful trading will solve the argument.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're a creepy bully.

It must have hit you hard that trading doesn't work with that theory.

It's just not applicable. It's long overdue.

only an example of successful trading can solve an argument.

;)

Wren. Let the theorists have a go at words. Do not interfere.

No, you can't smoke them that way. Only a ban. But the forum is too liberal for that.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
No, you can't smoke them that way. Only a ban. But the forum is too liberal for that.

Of course not.

In order to be able to show that you've really figured it out up to a point, you have to apply the theory in practice, and so that there is income.

The latter and the former are not there yet.

We wait, observe, discuss further.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I understand one thing. If the public only knows how to pull links from the net, it means he does not know how to think with his head.

But that's okay. Hee hee.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Of course you can't smoke it.

To be able to show that you have really figured it out up to a point, you need to put the theory into practice, so that there is income.

We wait, we observe, we discuss further.

No one here is trying to prove anything to anyone. This is a discussion of the Ministry of Defense, you sweaty little crucian carp. Why do you come here with your meager worldview?

Reason: