Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2497

JeeyCi #:

Jason Brownlee (author of Deep Learning With Python) -

- The 3 Mistakes Made By Beginners:

1. Practitioners Don't Know Stats
2. Practitioners Study The Wrong Stats
3. Practitioners Study Stats The Wrong Way

different conditions have different meanings... but if you're sure that you'll correctly rank them in Momentum - then you're an AI (I don't know with what accuracy and with what error)...

what to input - decide by yourself, test yourself, don't forget to check your hypotheses (Student's t-test is in the statistics class of module scipy) ... in general, neuronki is a handy tool for overcoming difficulties of working with large samples in statistics, but it does not replace statistical logic, but implements it... including understanding that the sample should be representative, not from the ceiling (including the number! and quality [heterogeneity] of samples)... something like this

I have a feeling, though subjective, that you like to write and then re-read what you have written at your leisure, rather than discuss and answer questions.

eccocom #:
I have a feeling, admittedly subjective, that you like to write and then reread at your leisure, rather than discuss and answer questions.

+++

bull's-eye...

JeeyCi #:

when you get your ass out of your chair and start applying... not terrorizing the whole thread (for the umpteenth time) by harassing signals for a trade... - my trade is not your trade!...your practice is not my headache ... - apply as you want and as you see fit...

You know, I'm amazed at what you say, how accurately it describes the relationship of each to each and what should be adhered to any member of the group, but I think they wanted to hint that the theory and practical trading is so different things that you just can not imagine how. being full of theoretical knowledge, you're surprised when you get into practice, how little nuances can affect the overall statistics and that you have not taken it into account nobody will ask you for it. It's the end result that's important to everyone, and that's it! And it is achievable only during practice and it from the theory oh how far!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes #:

. Everyone cares about the end result, period!

the topic is about Machine Learning, not about my trading, period.

- The topic is not about my current view of the market - I've already written several times, even if it's here, how I see the market ... I do not give out signals ! (it costs time, so it will cost money ... if I decide to post it in the Signals section)

eccocom #:
than to discuss and answer questions.

I don't need any blah blah blah either (also costs time) - I answered you as much as I could spare the time...

I've answered you, if you're not satisfied with the answer and you can't follow the link and dig up the topic yourself, if you don't know it, learn as much as you need to, I won't teach you statistics here... I don't know what you know about the subject and what you're missing... and typing theory into your keyboard also takes time and doesn't pay off - I don't live online!!! and that's it... I share my thoughts when possible and only as much as I see fit... don't give me any of your education! -- you think if you start yelling "give me your ideas and your profits" I'll be a waitress in no time--you're not going there if you're looking for a plate of bluebells and a chat...

TAKE IT FROM YOU !!! If you're so cocky that you can't tell me what to post - STATE IT YoursSELF ....

and pry into someone else's depot and someone else's time brazenly and herd is not nice, when it does not concern you ... from the words TOTALLY and NOTHING... no one abolished the scope of decency even on the network!

p.s.

i can explain :

person gave out advice about Python, then wrote that he himself is not all about Python... what's worth the information from such a person?... then even rushed to offer to litter personal space, so I guess, probably again, his ignorance and his inaction and naive belief that someone will think up something for him - I do not squander personal space and time, even in Skype and on the net... all the more to strangers (strangers even from his own posts!!!)

JeeyCi #:

If you are not satisfied with the answer and you can not go to the link and dig up the topic yourself, if it is unknown to you, study as much as you need,

I basically read what I came across (which I wanted to clarify) - Your First Deep Learning Project in Python with Keras Step-By-Step... and I got a better answer than I got yesterday from you eccocom # :...

- I don't know why you didn't manage to find there (and other links I left) the answer you were looking for (or anywhere else on the web)... maybe you weren't looking for the right one

Your First Deep Learning Project in Python with Keras Step-By-Step
Your First Deep Learning Project in Python with Keras Step-By-Step
  • Jason Brownlee
  • machinelearningmastery.com
Keras is a powerful and easy-to-use free open source Python library for developing and evaluating deep learning models . It wraps the efficient numerical computation libraries Theano and TensorFlow and allows you to define and train neural network models in just a few lines of code. In this tutorial, you will discover how to create your first...

JeeyCi #:

the topic is about Machine Learning, not about my trading, period.

- I've already written many times, even if it's here offtop, how I see the market ... I do not give out signals ! (it costs time, so it will cost money ... if i decide to post it in the Signals section)

i don't need any blah-blah-blah either (also costs time) - i gave you as much answer as i could spare time for ...

I answered you, if you're not satisfied with the answer and you can't follow the link and dig up the topic yourself, if you don't know it, learn as much as you need to, I'm not going to teach you statistics here... I don't know what you know about the subject and what you're missing... and typing theory into your keyboard also takes time and doesn't pay off - I don't live online!!! and that's it... I share my thoughts when possible and only as much as I see fit... don't give me any of your education! -- you think if you start yelling "give me your ideas and your profits" I'll be a waitress in no time--you're not going there if you're looking for a plate of bluebells and a chat...

TAKE IT FROM YOU !!! If you're so cocky that you can't tell people what to post - STATE IT YoursSELF ....

and pry into someone else's depot and someone else's time brazenly and herd is not nice, when it does not concern you ... from the words TOTALLY and NOTHING... no one abolished the scope of decency even on the network!

p.s.

i can explain :

person gave out advice about Python, then wrote that he himself is not all in the subject of python... what's worth the information from such a man?... then even rushed to offer a personal littering, so I guess, probably again, his ignorance and his inaction and naive belief that someone will think up something for him - I do not squander personal space and time, even in Skype and on the net... Especially to strangers (strangers even from his own posts!!!)

I went to the market today, to get some meat, and there were two women in the next row fighting. Both obese and looking a little "kolhozny. Each of them at high tones tried to prove to the other that she is smarter by any means (well, of course the reason that it was something ... probably)). In general, the noise was terrible, vulgar and stupid.

I now read your post, as if I was there again, purely by feeling, but maybe you're right ... what happens

Dear JC, in addition to the fact that this branch on machine learning in it there is not only THEORY but also practice, yes look in the title that is why many here look at the theory through the prism of the very practice. Believe me you will be very surprised when you start to apply your theory in practical terms. And the surprise will not be in the direction of better results with a well-functioning strategy. That is, the balance curve in the tester and in real trading will still be different, and not for the better. There is slippage, there is no signal processing, there is a connection failure, the signal is one and the algorithm reacts to it differently, etc. As a result, the actual results may differ quite a lot. Well, any theory requires practical VERIFICATION, otherwise this theory will make no sense. Many of us here are theoretically very well informed, but they just can't make money, because the process of trading is something else than optimizing the model and running it in the tester, quite different, alas :-(

JeeyCi
JeeyCi
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Mihail Marchukajtes #:

Well, any theory requires practical PROVIDENCE or else the theory will make no sense.

I have not yet offered you a model so that you demand proof of it... and it's usually demanded elsewhere...

+ when demanding something be prepared to meet demands in return... Otherwise you are used to demanding, like in a bazaar ... read carefully! (I have already answered many things), ... If you want to bazaar, leave the branch please - ... (because you got lost again)

JeeyCi #:

I haven't offered you a model yet so that you can demand proof of it... and usually demand it elsewhere...

+ when demanding something be prepared to meet demands in return... Otherwise you are used to demanding, like in a bazaar ... read carefully! (I have already answered many things), ... If you want to bazaar, leave the branch please - ... (because you got lost again)

You must have me confused with someone else. I'm not demanding anything from you and even thought about it, I just warn you that after theory comes practice which is very different. So when you develop your approach, TS, theory, please be guided by practice, so that disappointment was not so strong.

What an empty chase...
Reason: