Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2502

Mihail Marchukajtes #:

And NS, BY YOU, do not work on "classical mathematics"?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

And NS, BY YOU, do not work on "classical mathematics"?

NS, as I wrote before, is a tool of mathematical apparatus, that is, it is a section of mathematics applied in those cases when classical mathematics cannot be applied because of absence of formula or law which can be applied to the problem.

Mihail Marchukajtes #:

There are such problems which are practically impossible to solve with the help of elementary mathematical algorithms or logic or ......

So a complex mathematical algorithm is NOT a mathematical algorithm?)

Mihail March ukajtes #:

For example, you need to divide an input dataset into classes. You can't do it with mathematical formulas or any special algorithm.

How does it work? Are you a neural network designer, mom?)

Mihail March ukajtes #:

That is, neural networks are used where classical mathematics can not give an answer or is powerless in plain English, and the solution can only be found through training.

And networks are written in non-classical mathematics? :))

I could go on, but you've done enough, you're completely wooden, you have no brains, even if you have time to think and write, it's an impossible task for you.)

mytarmailS #:

So a complex mathematical algorithm is NOT a mathematical algorithm?)

And what is used to do this? Are you a neural networker?)

Arenetworks written in non-classical mathematics? :))

I could go on and on, but you've shown me enough. You're a full-grown woody with absolutely no brains, even when you have time to think and write, it's an impossible task for you.)

Do you know the formula for breaking down the data beforehand?

Okay, this is all a lot of bullshit. You are all great!!! Professionals in your field. Good luck!

Is Boolean algebra classical mathematics?

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
Is Boolean algebra classical mathematics?

Probably mathematics - I was taught it at uni in "Discrete Mathematics" - it is combinatorics, graphs and automata theory

the only thing left to figure out is what is classical math... Oral counting? )))

ZS: a great book on the subject "Concrete Mathematics" by Knuth, Graham

Igor Makanu #:

Probably mathematics - I was taught it at university in the discipline "Discrete Mathematics" - it is combinatorics, graphs and automata theory

Now all I have to do is figure out what is classical math... Oral counting? )))

ZS: a great book on this subject "Concrete Mathematics" Knuth, Graham

If the Boolean is considered a part of mathematics, then theorwer with ns and MO will also be there. So does quantum mechanics and Lobachevsky's theory.
Functional analysis edge classics think.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
If Boolean is considered a part of mathematics, then theorist with ns and MO will also be there. So quantum mechanics and Lobachevsky's theory are in the same place.
Functional analysis edge of classics I think.
What are you arguing about? Formulas all use mathematical operations. Mathematics is therefore the queen of sciences. The fields of its application are different. That's why they are separate sciences.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
What are you arguing about? Formulas all use mathematical operations. That's why mathematics is the queen of sciences. The fields of its application are different. That's why they form separate sciences.
We are not arguing, but sharing opinions. The question was whether NS can be considered classical mathematics.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
We are not arguing, but sharing our opinions. The question was whether NS can be considered classical mathematics.
Of course not.
Reason: