Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2498

mytarmailS #:
What empty nonsense.
No emptier than the one in your head. I can tell from your avatar you didn't put any gears in your head, sadly... Thought my previous post would be a lesson to you, but apparently it didn't work!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes # : Dear JC, in addition to the fact that this is a branch on machine learning it has not only THEORY but also practice, just look at the title, that's why many people here look

I did not ask you for an answer for everyone

Mihail Marchukajtes #:
I don't demand anything from you or even think about it, I just warn you that theory is followed by practice which is very different. So when you develop your approach, TS, theory, please be guided by practice, so that the disappointment was not so strong.

I will not - I am not a beginner, your lullings and warnings are irrelevant - I am able to deal with my goals, objectives and results... spare me your exhortations about my frustration

Mihail Marchukajtes # :

Well any theory requires practical EVIDENCE otherwise this theory will make no sense. Many of us here are very well prepared theoretically, but we just can't make money, because the process of trading is something else than optimizing the model and running it in the tester, which is, alas, quite different.

The one who demands it will have to answer for himself ...

about "savvy "+"theory "+"earnings "+"I don't know who you speak for"== has already been said more than once...

You have a clear detrimental influence on each other here to roll the thread into the void... and beyond subjectivity, subject matter, and decency... and not reading the responses... and wasting your time and the time of others -- that's how the depot is wasted -- if you have such a pattern... don't surprise me with your earnings

JeeyCi #:

I didn't ask you for an answer for everyone

won't - not a novice, your lullings and warnings are beside the point - I'm able to figure out my goals, objectives and results... spare me your exhortations about my frustration

he who demands will answer for himself...

about "savvy "+"theory "+"theory "+"I don't know who you're talking for"== has been said more than once...

You're clearly having a detrimental effect on each other, and you're rolling the thread into the void... and beyond subjectivity, subject matter and decency... and not reading the answers... and pouring away their time and other people's time -- that's how the depot is pouring away -- if that's the pattern... don't surprise me with your earnings

Is that what you are? All right, I won't share my experience anymore if you're like this..... And don't ask.... :-)

To be honest, I have nothing to do. The account is in the pluses and it has become so common that it is boring, and in particular it becomes boring when the trade is steadily normal. I do not know what to occupy myself at those moments, except trolling the inhabitants of this place... Especially since there are newcomers among us :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes #:
To be honest, I have nothing to do. I don't know what to do with myself at those moments, unless I'm trolling the inhabitants of this place. Yes I do not know what to occupy myself at these moments, except that troll the inhabitants of this place ... Especially since there are newcomers among us :-)
Dreamer

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Fantazer

No it's true, I rarely lie!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes #:

It's true, I rarely lie!!!

Publish

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Here we go... Well, we were communicating great..... what's wrong???

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Fantazer
More like a common balabolic.

mytarmailS #:
More like Common Balabolic
OOO the heavy artillery is here, come on... bomb. It will be nice to hear who else I am!!!
Reason: