Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2460

Vladimir Baskakov #:
The only goal for EA is to make money.

- This is not a goal, but a consequence... The goal for EA is the analysis of data and based on it opening and closing deals...

JeeyCi #:

- this is not a goal, but a consequence... The goal for EA is to analyze the data and based on it to open and close trades...

You're switching concepts on the fly. Go to Market and read EA's description

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You are changing the concepts on the fly. Go to Market and read EA description

I already said about your concept substitution in the previous post,

And your Market's illusion that a developer will code EA just by someone's description of it, is not even a technique of manipulation by Market of others' (yours and mine) perception, but your personal inability to operate with logic and lack of desire to apply and automate it...

EA does only what you ask it to do, neither more nor less, it doesn't drain or earn money, it speeds up the actions that you would take much longer to perform with a calculator... but your actions and reasons for them are yours too - all this you put in EA (in its code)... of your own free will, not the will of Market...

(I think it's pointless to further promote your False Logic)... the people who develop their own ways of making money on the Market and IT tools to automate it, WILL do it... (not the passive users of the Market you call it, who give it [abstract concept] prerogatives to make their own decisions, like you)...

program and use wisely! so that it pays off with Profit... - the message of my arguments on the topic was just that

JeeyCi #:

about your substitution of notions I already noted in a previous post,

and your Market's illusion that a developer will code EA only according to its description by someone is not even a technique of manipulation by Market of others' (yours and mine) perception, but your personal inability to operate with logic and lack of desire to apply it and automate it...

EA does only what you ask it to do, neither more nor less, it doesn't drain, it doesn't earn, it speeds up those actions that you would take much longer to perform with a calculator... but your actions and reasons for them are yours too - all this you put in EA (in its code)... of your own free will, not the will of Market...

(I consider further participation in your promotion of False Logic as pointless) -- people who develop their own ways of making money in the Market, WILL BECOME... (not passive users, like you, of the named Market, giving it [an abstract concept] prerogatives to make their own decisions)...

program and use wisely! so that it pays off with Profit... - the message of my arguments on the topic was just that

There are a lot of words, demonstrate at least a demo

Igor Makanu #:

What does the MO have to do with it?

with this logic, you can get as far as the midwife who delivered the baby )))))

You put history into the algorithm and you get a nice picture. Indicators, for example, give a trader the choice of direction every day.

- And your Expert Advisor is trained to work on the history - and in the future they just lose.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
There are a lot of words, demonstrate, at least on the demo

this is the last and most rotten question that can be positioned as an argument on this topic... When there is no logic apriori - the crowd yells show your bank statement... If you do not understand even the words, then no one will waste time proving anything to you ... If you do not understand even the words, then no one will waste time proving anything to you ... see post .. take it easy on yourself - try to understand and program yourself... good luck

SanAlex # :

? you put history in the algorithm and here is a nice picture

+1

Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория, практика, торговля и не только
Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория, практика, торговля и не только
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день всем, Знаю, что есть на форуме энтузиасты machine learning и статистики...

JeeyCi #:

this is the last and most rotten question that can be posed as an argument on this topic... when there is no logic apriori - the crowd yells show me the bank statement... If you do not understand even the words, then no one will waste time proving anything to you ... If you do not understand even the words, then no one will waste time proving anything to you ... see post .. take it easy on yourself - try to understand and program yourself... good luck to you

+1

Who do you want to dare? The trader? You? Are you a trader? Even more interesting.

JeeyCi #:

so the long-term interest rate(s) is the analyst's best friend,

short-term interest rate(s) is a trader's best friend... imho (if you study its behavior)... because if money is taken from the open market (D & S), it's at interest

Carry trade is an old banger....

Igor Makanu #:

What does the MO have to do with it?

With that kind of logic, you could get as far as the midwife who delivered the baby )))))

This is how machine learning works -https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/323644/page7#comment_20471541

Советники: Endless Possibilities
Советники: Endless Possibilities
  • www.mql5.com
Статьи и техническая библиотека по автоматическому трейдингу: Советники: Endless Possibilities

SanAlex #:

You put history into the algorithm and you get a nice picture. Indicators, for example, give a trader a choice of direction every day.

- And your Expert Advisor is trained to work on history - and in the future, they just lose.

MO does not remember the history, maybe you are talking about retraining the model

But in general, as they say on the internet: keep watching!

:)

Reason: