Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2456

Renat Akhtyamov #:
It is clear that the code should have been written by your own hand, from beginning to end, without the use of third-party libraries.
+

I mostly give a plus.

Of course not everything can be so severe, it's not a sin to use something else if it is very sophisticated (millions of lines of code) or when you're too lazy to bother with something routine yourself, for example another connector, but it's a fact that the code you wrote is used much more effectively than something taken from a library.

Colleagues welcome, can you help me with an answer in this thread?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/378073

Because I'm already bleeped ....... You got it :-)

Проблема загрузки данных из csv файла
Проблема загрузки данных из csv файла
  • www.mql5.com
Приветствую господа трейдеры...

Mihail Marchukajtes #:

Colleagues welcome, can you help me with an answer in this thread?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/378073

Because I'm getting bored ....... You got it :-)

replied

Renat Akhtyamov #:
replied
Thanks. Solved!!!

How do I finda head and shoulders pattern with the help of the MO? Because the candles in one pattern are 20 in the other 30-50

BillionerClub #:
How do I findthe head and shoulders pattern with the help of MO? Because the candlesticks in one pattern are 20 in the other 30-50
You can't. MO solves the problem of whether this pattern is true or not, not by searching for it!

Mihail Marchukajtes #:
No way. The MO decides whether this pattern is true or not, not by searching for it!

And who is going to search for it manually?

BillionerClub #:

and who is going to look for the trader manually or what?

Usually an algorithm does that. I'm sure there's already a lot of logic for finding such patterns. It's just that these patterns do not always work out as written in the books, that's where the MO comes in.

Mihail Marchukajtes #:
Usually an algorithm does this. I'm sure there's already a lot of logic for finding such patterns. It's just that these patterns do not always work out as written in the books, that's where the MO comes in.
Patterns consist of bars of different numbers, how do you get around that?

BillionerClub #:
Patterns consisting of bars of different numbers, how do I get around that?
Take a knowingly larger window for analysis, say for 100 bars or more. How to look in this window this pattern is different and the pattern itself can be different lengths, but you still analyze the window with a maximum of 100 bars, as an example!
Reason: