Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2446

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

That is, reasonably logical input rules and their modification. There are thoughts of generating rules. The rules are defined by logic and mathematics and thoughts to process a certain set of range variants. I am still thinking about exiting a trade. The trawl is just too simple. It does not take into account velocity, momentum... I am still working manually))).

In my opinion, you should overcomplicate simple things.)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

The point is to complicate it, and in my opinion - to complicate simple)) To complicate complex - dangerous.

It's hard to argue)))) That's why, for now, manual logics.) Levels, speeds, widths.) Even combinations are difficult.))

I'm watching a video about EEG, but it shows market patterns - I wonder what methods can be borrowed and shared - any ideas?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I'm watching a video about EEG, but it shows market patterns.

I can look at random and see market patterns, some people see dogs/cats on clouds...) That's how the brain works...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

i can borrow methods and share them with you - any ideas?

The man has said it 300 times, spectrum analysis, decomposition, filters...

DSP, what scientists do, and what you're too lazy to do...

mytarmailS:

The brain is built that way... The market works that way - it realizes one's dreams and visions...

That's how the market works - it realizes someone's dreams and visions...

mytarmailS:

The man has said it 300 times, spectrum analysis, decomposition, filters...

DSP, the things you do in academia, the things you're too lazy to do...

I hear what the man says, the question is different, what is applicable to the market and whether there is a successful experience of this application.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

That's how the market works - it realizes one's dreams and visions...

Exactly.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I hear what the person is saying, the question is what is applicable to the market and whether there is a successful experience of this application.

The more knowledge is applicable, the better ideas you can generate...

But you need ready-made solutions, but even if you are given a ready-made idea you still don't understand it (no knowledge)...

If I tell you that "signal modulation" applies to the market, what will it do? You will say to show, explain, teach, give a ready solution...

mytarmailS:

Exactly.

Knowledge is applicable, the deeper knowledge the better ideas can be generated...

But you need ready-made solutions, but even if you are given a ready-made idea you won't understand it (no knowledge)...

If I tell you that "signal modulation" applies to the market, how much has it given you? You say, "show me, explain, teach me", or give me a ready solution...

What kind of mushrooms do you eat?

elibrarius:

What kind of mushrooms do you eat?

Have you already found the parameters of a fixed stop and take for the market? :))) maybe ask Breyman ))

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I'm watching a video about EEG, but it shows market patterns - I wonder what methods can be borrowed and shared - any ideas?

Imho, there are only 2 variants - pattern recognition or forecasting of each component separately. I can prepare the data if you want to do it.

Rorschach:
imho, there are only 2 options to recognize patterns or predict each component individually. I can prepare the data if you want to do that.

That won't work.

Reason: