[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 276

strangerr:
Moscow has moved up, the Euzhopeans have chewed up the snot and are already gone, the Americans are gone, so now the Asians.
And what's up!

Oxide:
P.S. of course I realise that despite all this we may be going down hard, BUT still!)
A support line is not a brick wall. So many of them have been broken through before. If the price is at a strong past support level, then that's a reason not to enter the market and not to go against the main trend.

yurchenko:
And what's up!

What up?))) They didn't tell me where they were going)))

Oxide:
What's the idea? We've had a bard for a thousand years)

I don't know, I wasn't there yet. No one seems to know. They ruined all of Russia and still don't know why)))

seolink74:
A support line is not a brick wall. So many of them have been broken through before. If price is at a strong past support level, it is a reason not to enter the market instead of going against the main trend
But not all of them were broken through, and not at once! And what technical tools do you have that show that this trend is not over and that a small correction against this big trend is not possible at the moment?

Currency pairs with the Chinese yuan are coming soon

London needs the yuan

George Osborne, the head of the British Treasury, said during a visit to Hong Kong that the British capital will become the world's largest yuan trading centre. The crisis in the euro zone draws the attention of financial centres to alternative currencies, which in the future may become the world's reserve currencies. In turn, the Chinese authorities are gradually removing obstacles to international yuan trade.

Reshetov:

Currency pairs with the Chinese yuan are coming soon

London needs the yuan

George Osborne, the head of the British Treasury, said during a visit to Hong Kong that the British capital will become the world's largest yuan trading centre. The crisis in the euro zone draws the attention of financial centres to alternative currencies, which in the future may become the world's reserve currencies. In turn, the Chinese authorities are gradually removing obstacles to international yuan trade.

How much to sell?)))

I've had enough for one day, I'd rather go sliding! )))))

There has been another downgrade - this time of the European Financial Stability Fund. If it had been the Amerks, they would have gone down.

Oxide:
And what technical tools do you have that show that this trend is not over and that a small correction against this big trend is not possible at the moment?

Various :) ... I am ready to discuss my views.

1 Always trade with the trend.

2 If there is an error, the trade will close at the sl which is set with the MM

3 Never think about a reversal

Reason: