Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2227

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I mean the specific implementation from Yandex. In python it is clear that everything is not complicated from publicly available options :)

Why concrete? You're not a search engine.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Why a specific one, you're not a searcher.

In fact there is no need.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

There's essentially no need.

Study python in general, it's simple. I sent you a list of books. I've been reading it.

You will be able to use all the interesting stuff. If you plan in the long term to take interest in MO, of course.

There are no other options

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

study python in general, it is simple. I sent you the list of books. I'm an Asylum seeker.

You will be able to use the most interesting ones. If, of course, you plan in the long term interest in the MO

no other options

Hi, throw me a link to books) somehow missed.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

In fact, there is no need.

If you watch Max's video, how he does it, it's 50% google search for packages and explanations and half of everything else))) What makes python appealing, unlike php for example, is the availability of open source material on the web.

Alexander Alexeyevich:

Hi, throw me a link to the books) I somehow missed it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

A really cool archive of literature on python and machine learning in python

https://codernet.ru/books/python/?page=1

I like the pink book on python, but it's not there.

Python | CoderNet
  • codernet.ru
Архив учебной литературы по программированию на языке Python

For those who like to speculate on the mechanics of the market...

I trained the model to recognize the reversal point downwards, the model's output probability is from 0 to 1

The indicator (output) is shown in blue

In simple terms, the indicator shows sellers' interest in sales

As you can see from the picture, the indicator even works sometimes

But more interesting is something else ... All beautiful, vanilla "trends downwards" happen exactly when the indicator shows zero interest of sellers in sales

And as soon as the interest appears, the growth begins))

So you think why everyone is losing, why the TS is sinking, etc...

mytarmailS:

For those who like to speculate on the mechanics of the market...

As you can see from the picture, the indicator even works sometimes

But what is more interesting is... All beautiful, vanilla "downward trends" happen exactly when the indicator shows zero interest of sellers in sales

This is because you need buyers, not sellers for the vanilla move down :)))). That's how the market works.

Wizard2018:

That's because it takes buyers, not sellers, to vanilla downward movement :)))) That's the way the market mechanism works.

Thanks cap

Wizard2018:

That's because it takes buyers, not sellers, to vanilla downward movement :)))) That's the way the market mechanism works.

Why BUYERS?

Reason: