Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1759

Aleksey Panfilov:

And I was wondering what's so great about it.)

I do not understand what I missed about arithmos?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

didn't understand about the arrhythmos what did you miss?

Rhyme almost equals rhythm, doesn't it?

Aleksey Panfilov:

Rhythm, equals sinusoid and resonance. The prefix A denies, even more likely exceeds. The first, upcoming letter of the alphabet for everyone.

Arrhythmia makes more sense then. Although yes arrhythmos)))) lacks uniformity in terms today...

What does resonance have to do with it and what is its definition?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

arrhythmia makes more sense then. Although yes, arrhythmos)))) lacks uniformity in terms today...

Alas.

The most difficult thing to agree on is terms. Almost always a dead end.

Aleksey Panfilov:

Alas.

It's the hardest thing to agree on terms. It's almost always a dead end.

Solving a problem properly starts with the uniformity of terms, not with the formulation, the formulation is not the first item.

Let's get back to our animals. What criteria are used to determine the importance of the data of the junior tf to the data of the senior tf?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

The correct solution to a problem begins with a uniformity of terms, not with the formulation, the formulation is not the first point.

Alas. )))

Aleksey Panfilov:

Alas. )))

Let's get back to our old mammoths. What criteria are used to determine the importance of the data of a junior TF to the data of a senior TF?

or more exactly how to determine these criteria.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Problem solving is correct starting with uniformity of terms, not formulation, formulation is not the first point.

What are the criteria for the determination of the importance of the data of the low low SF to the data of the high SF ?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Its main purpose is to train the best automated systems of trading and to conduct automated trading on the highest level.

Aleksey Panfilov, 2020.05.01 20:52

If you do "for real" as for yourself, the simpler the better."As above, so below, as inside, so outside." And to look for extremes, what else is there to think of...

I've always been a bit stuck in my trading. Your name isn't Alice, by any chance?

P/S.

Suspend a program (apparently, even artificial intelligence), this is my karma. )))

Aleksey Panfilov:

We seem to be stuck. Your name wouldn't happen to be Alice, would it?

usually people when they don't understand them ask back, but apparently the terminology is too different.... if there is anything about the evaluation of the criteria of junior tf to senior tf, where to read or your own thoughts....

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

usually people when they don't understand them ask again, but apparently the terminology is too different.... if there is one about evaluating the criteria of junior tf to senior tf, where to read either or your own thoughts....

Doesn't seem ready to answer specifically. I do not see a fundamental difference between junior and senior tf.

Reason: