Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1430

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Patterns do work. The only question is what is meant by a pattern. If it's the primitive that's in the TA books, they don't work. I doubt that you can even see them with your eyes on a chart, unless you shoot them with your eye). And it's not at all certain that when a pattern is detected, everything will be as planned. Only the probabilities.

If in some very general sense, of course. I'm saying that the future (barely) influence only the first few lags (2-3) of previous returnees and some from different timeframes and instruments, but there is no connection with some pirouettes that the price has drawn, "figures" long hundreds or thousands of candles, this is nonsense.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Are there any strategies without drawdowns?

It is another matter that Maxim's method implies a permanent retraining, and it is interesting to see how the chart will crawl if we retrain every week.

There was one person in this thread(toxic) who roughly understood and voiced as best he could what a model is, not a "model". These are different things,
as well as a living wage and the average wage (which, incidentally, is not invented and not taken from the finger, and are taken from off.miserable sources).
So the same useless rattles for 300 bucks has nothing to do with any meaningful profit extraction, and are replaced by "a couple or three turkeys.
If you want profit from the forum, just turn it off. And pay attention to the balance of targeting and metrics, rather than sticking everything in one pile...

govich:

Accuracy:65% Logloss:0.61382

ZY pure dataset is not cool, it would be good with every thing bid\ask to be able to run it on tester, well and semantics of output values, return, vola, etc.

Mmmm... that's pretty cool...

What did you use if not a secret?

Vizard_:

In this thread, there was one person (toxic) who roughly understood and voiced as best he could what the model, not "model". They are different things,
as well as a living wage and the average wage (which, incidentally, is not invented and not taken from the finger, and are taken from off.miserable sources).
So the same useless rattles for 300 bucks has nothing to do with any meaningful profit extraction, and are replaced by "a couple or three turkeys.
If you want profit from the forum, just turn it off. And pay attention to the targeting and metrics balancing, rather than sticking everything in one pile...

He's just as much of a chatterbox as you and Alyosha. At least you can see that he sits at home gluing airplanes together. You, in my opinion, even a janitor. But what does it matter who cares about you, Nova and that sent a far away such a luderot.

i remember how he was buying bitcoin in a falling market )) when it was clear to all less "sophisticated" people, me included, that there would be no more growth ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

He's as much of a chatterbox as you and Alyosha. At least you can see that he sits at home gluing airplanes together. You, in my opinion, even a janitor. But what does it matter who cares about you, Nova and that sent me to hell such a luderot.

I remember how he bought bitcoins in a falling market )) when it was clear to all less "sophisticated" people, including me, that there would be no more growth))

Even Mila's price was 400 and he was tearing his ass up for 350))) hilarious...

Vizard_:

Even with Mila price was 400, and here for 350 is so busted))) hilarious ...

I don't give a damn, I'm just enjoying myself.) And I don't do scams, worthless to all these bots.

Teacher

Divorcees skilled and for 600k to sell bots on the mashki managed, and that is an indicator of some?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The same chatterbox as you and Alyosha.

Aliosha now speaks either with angels or the unclean (Satan), just like Yura Reshetov, may they rest in peace.

Grail:

Aliosha speaks now either with angels or the unclean (Satan), as well as Yura Reshetov, may they rest in peace.

Hmmm... then my condolences, God works in mysterious ways

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Divorcees skillful and for 600k to sell bots on the mashki managed, and that this is an indicator of what?

In fact, the indicator, of course not the ability to make money in the market, but at the worst end and near-market will do. I personally envy the craftsmen who can sell snow to Eskimos, it's cool, although not on the subject.

Grail:

In fact, the indicator, of course, not the ability to make money in the market, but at the very least and near-market will do. I personally envy the craftsmen who can sell snow to Eskimos, it's cool, though not on the topic of the branch.

Well it is necessary to have a certain ugly character and a shoe in the ass, and nothing more, even mind does not need much ) Although, they do sell to their own kind, apparently.

Reason: