Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1431

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, it takes a certain ugly character and a shiv in the ass, and nothing more, it does not even take a lot of intelligence ) Although, they sell to their own kind, apparently...

The "bump in the bucket" is yes, in other words energy, focus, at the expense of ugly character, not sure, an intelligent person is free from the shackles of morality, but not all smart people nevertheless possess this form of enterprise, there is something else, a kind of specific orientation of talent, so some people have it mathematics, others have chicks, others have this...., in short, they see as if through the eyes of the buyer and very accurately estimate in what way any trash can be sold to this or that target audience.

I can't stand such people myself, when I'm inebriated I can even give a slap to such personalities, but in general it's easier for them to live, it's a fact, their talent is very liquid, unlike the notorious "alpha" who is like "Elusive Joe" and most people will end up like the father of the boy who was happy on Forex and died.

Grail:

The "bite in the ass" is yes, in other words vigor, purposefulness, at the expense of a vile character, I am not sure, an intelligent person is free from the shackles of morality, but not all smart people nevertheless possess this form of enterprise, there is something else, a certain specific orientation of talent, so some people have it mathematics, others have chicks, others have this...., in short, they see as if through the eyes of the buyer and very accurately assess which way you can sell any trash to this or that target audience.

Sam I certainly can not stand such people, hoped I can and to swing my knuckles, even without special reason to what personalities, but in general it is easier to live, it's a fact, their talent is very liquid, in contrast to the proverbial "alpha", which is as "elusive Joe".

This is also true for any brokerage companies / crypto-exchanges. Just business.

There is another type of people who create a business doing something useful, I think they are much more talented and have a better understanding of life.

Grail:

Aliosha now speaks either with the angels or the unclean (Satan), as well as Yura Reshetov, God rest them.

Still, there's a small chance that the villains didn't completely kill Aliosha, but only half of him.

Alexander_K:

There's still a small chance that the villains didn't completely kill Alex, but only half of him.

There is a feeling that all of us traders, especially those who use the MO a lot, not much left in this world...

I can not prove it, just a hunch, but if you try to think of arguments, the first that comes to mind is that there is a kind of "karma", the law of justice and balance, and those who choose "easy ways" waiting heavy payback, like those who have signed a contract with the unclean blood, something like that.

The Grail:

There is a feeling that all of us traders, especially those who use the MOU a lot, do not have much left in this world...

I can't prove it, it's just a feeling, but if you try to draw arguments, the first thing that comes to mind is that there is a kind of "karma", the law of justice and balance, and those who choose "easy ways" will suffer heavy retribution, like those who have signed a contract with the unclean blood, something like that.

I believe - Alyosha is still alive today. 100% accuracy on the SB is no joke. Well, the investors ruffled his ears - it doesn't happen.

Vizard_:

And pay attention to the balance of the tags and metrics, don't put everything in one pile...

Be more specific, please.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I haven't retrained for two weeks on purpose to "see" what happens.

So far nothing special. And no one wrote that it's a grail, it's a cool learning machine, which works well on "good" pieces of the graph

Right now I'm rewriting new features from python, it's complicated enough, but they should improve TC. I'll write a separate article about them in MB.

Have you tried training every week and saving versions of the model and then, after a couple of months, look at:

1. Is there a working model.

2. Whether it makes sense to retrain every week.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

As for the transformations (indicators), you can see above how the loss of information goes. You can compare any indicator with BP through MINE, or with the target one.

Nothing is clear from the charts - you need some kind of example chewed up. As I understand it, this is retraining, i.e. a detected pattern that is not found in the test sample?

Who else out there believes in random wandering?

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

USDRUB_TOM, D1, 2019.04.10

JSC ''Otkritie Broker'', MetaTrader 5, Real

Is there any doubt about price management from outside? Or is the stick firing as well?

USDRUB_TOM, D1, 2019.04.10, Otkritie Broker JSC, MetaTrader 5, Real

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Who else out there believes in random wandering?

One trend proves something?

and SB - no.

Reason: