Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1261

elibrarius:

I compared, there is the same unused piece of code below: (signed in 2009, i.e. there were no changes in this part)

Well, it's a rudiment... I opened sources cpp and sharp, my eyes were suddenly confused what to compare with what, where to look for changes... again I put it aside )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well some rudiment... opened the source code cpp and sharp, suddenly my eyes scattered what to compare with what, where to look for changes... again I put it aside)

I also examined the source code. The code for building the forest and the tree is completely different. There is more.

elibrarius:
Also took a look. The forest and tree building code is totally different. There is more.

It feels like the developer himself ported to mql. I wonder if I could ask the metaquotes to at least update the scaffolding. And there are a lot of changes, and other libs are added

because it obviously takes a little time for the developer :) if he really did it for mql

Maxim Dmitrievsky, I wanted to respond to the night's post, but you have again rubbished everything. I did not quite understand how it is proposed to convert predictors into polynomials - are we talking about prices and their deltas taken with a certain window and the output value of the polynomial at a certain point? It's just that when I read it, I figured it out and I didn't understand how to implement it at all - I have mostly ranking predictor values (different deltas and rates, positioning) - there are no prices in the pure form.

What about you? you keep shooting? (C) Blind Man.

Maximka is tangled up in the woods, can't find his way out? What's up....

I confess I haven't been here for a long time, all business and worries.... And here I decided to stop by. Check in, so to speak :-) By the way....

If anyone has a need for computing resources stumbled upon here on the VERY famous player in the market and what's most interesting, I have 32 cores instant, but I pay for it 7 rubles per month disk the rest of the time of the instant. In fact, I use the server running it for a month, without stopping, then I would have given him thirty rubles, and I spent maybe maximal rub. Consider an hour costs 40 rubles or so. For ten hours you can optimize a lot of things, it's not at home to sit..... Well, in general, who's what, how are you there.... all things?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I confess I haven't been here for a long time, all business and worries.... And here I decided to stop by. Check in, so to speak :-) By the way....

If anyone has a need for computing resources stumbled upon here on the VERY famous player in the market, and the most interesting thing I have 32 cores instant, but I pay for it 7 rubles per month disk the rest of the time the instant. In fact, I use the server running it for a month, without stopping, then I would have given him thirty rubles, and I spent maybe maximal rub. Consider an hour costs 40 rubles or so. For ten hours you can optimize a lot of things, it's not at home to sit..... Well, in general, who's what, how are you there.... everything?

I also have not looked here for a long time, but why? I do not know him, he can not trade and does not know how to trade, the course to the end has not passed at me, not mastered, he and one more Ukrainian, well that for obvious reasons, and a couple of cripples who pretend to work.

Unless you're drunk, sometimes come in for a laugh, to humiliate, but it's a pity, living after all, it's like offending the little brothers.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

If anyone has a need for computing resources stumbled upon here on the VERY famous player in the market, and the most interesting thing I have 32 cores instant, but I pay for it 7 rubles per month disk the rest of the time the instanta. In fact, I use the server running it for a month, without stopping, then I would have given him thirty rubles, and I spent maybe maximal rub. Consider an hour costs 40 rubles or so. For ten hours you can optimize a lot of things, it's not at home to sit..... Well, in general, who's what, how are you there.... all things?

Ooh, what people and without security. Skied on the ski, came to check the forum and there is such a thing. How they are doing?

everything is going well, business is going well, the MO is developing

elibrarius:

I compared, there is the same unused piece of code below: (signed in 2009, i.e. there were no edits in this part)

Yes, give up on this fossil old stuff. There are plenty of new supported and developed libraries. Whether in R, whether in Python, whether in Sharp and Plus.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yes, give a damn about this fossilized junk. There are plenty of new supported and developed libraries. Even in R, even in Python, even in Sharp and Plus.

Comparisons show that there's not much difference... the forest is a classic. The forest is a classic. It is perfectly present in alglib in mt5. I want to update to a new version, but I have troubles with it.

I can connect a dll, but how do I make people happy?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Comparisons show that there is not much difference... the forest is a classic. In alglib it is perfectly natively present in mt5. I would like to upgrade to a newer version, but it's still a pain in the ass.

If you want to try to handle this kind of problems with MQL5 and some other EAs, you'd better use MT5-MQL libs. If you like it, there are better interesting variants. It seems that you have come to this point too. Sounded like you said it before?

SZZ, I see that many EAs have already switched from MQL to external ones in other languages, using the terminal as a data provider. They even mentioned it in some news from MC itself, like - now you can....

Reason: