Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1133

pantural:

Very cool! Thank you. The results are impressive :)

on the trail yes, not a test - you have to try that would be something :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

On the traine, yes, not the test - you need to try to have something :)

What the hell this test, there are learning curves on the tray and test, they go "nosepiece at the beginning", or even "ass to ass" As we sometimes say in the Caucasus, only then there may be differences due to overfits, but if the model is not overloaded with free parameters it's not a problem, you don't need OOS, or it can be done at a much earlier time in history, like in 1995, when the machines were still working, it's not important, but now everyone works for marketing, impressed, sell, forget, impressed, sell, forget... this is the pulse of the market, hardbuy, you should be in the know

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

on a tray yes, not a test - you have to try to have something :)

Gold-bearing ores

Gold-bearing ore enrichment.

This is what people do before teaching something. From 0.5 ... 50 g/m3 mined. And here, they say that as much as 2%.

The technology has to change.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Gold-bearing ores

Gold-bearing ore enrichment

This is what people do before teaching anything. From 0.5...50 g/m3 mined. And here, they say that even 2%.

We need to change the technology.

Another technology is on its way, but so far it is secret, as usual )

I've looked at the previous one up and down and made conclusions

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

another technology is on its way, so far secret, as usual )

I searched the previous one up and down and made conclusions

I don't ask about the technology, but what is the basis of this technology, it is interesting to know?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't ask about the technology, but what is the basis of this technology, I wonder?

information from space

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

information from space

They wrote today that a UFO flew by the ISS, apparently they shared the information.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Today they wrote that UFOs flew by the ISS, apparently they shared the information.

There were UFOs, I confirm, I saw them, but they were communicating with those in power, not the poor

ФСБ видит угрозу России в космическом Интернете
ФСБ видит угрозу России в космическом Интернете
  • news.ru
Федеральная служба безопасности (ФСБ) выступила против развёртывания над территорией России американского проекта спутниковой связи OneWeb. По мнению силовиков, мировой высокоскоростной Интернет угрожает национальной безопасности страны. Система OneWeb может быть использована в разведывательных целях, считает представитель ФСБ Владимир...

Evgeniy Chumakov:
They wrote today that a UFO flew near the ISS, apparently they shared the information.

I even know who it was flying to

Reason: