[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 214

odiseif:
skype me ... you'll be doing your buddy training on skype chat ...

oh, how people make love)))

emotraid:

What's the special one?

Stop moose)))

I was giving an entry to the share higher at 1.2925 there. Correct it to 1.2930

emotraid:

What's the special one?

If you noticed the fractal on the hour is not cold, but if it were cold, according to the system description, + my signal for going down, or rather the resistance formation. As seen on the history it is quite a strong signal to go down, but I think this resistance level is there, but we can test it, and even test above it, so to say to collect the stops. It's Friday, don't forget...

MobileMan:

oh, the way people make a deal ))))
(Heh-heh-heh-)))))))))

strangerr:

The sale is short-term:

Up to 1633.66

US President Barack Obama intends to address Congress in the coming days with an official request to raise the national debt ceiling by $1.2 trillion once again. This was announced by White House spokesman Jay Carney, reports Reuters. According to J. Carney, "an increase in the state debt ceiling is inevitable".

The next meeting of Congress is scheduled for 17 January 2012. It is expected that Congress will still support the US president's initiative, as it acts in accordance with the agreement that Democrats and Republicans came to in August 2011.

Recall that the White House already faced a similar problem last summer when the US Congress had until 2 August 2011 to raise the national debt limit, which is now $14.3 trillion, so that the United States could avoid defaulting on its debt obligations. The borrowing limit was exhausted by the US Treasury Department back in May 2011. The plan was agreed at the last minute by the White House and congressional leaders of both parties, then approved by lawmakers and signed by President Barack Obama. The document will reduce the federal budget deficit by at least $2.1 trillion over 10 years. At the same time, it provides for three rounds of increases to the public borrowing limit, so that in total the public debt limit will be raised by $2.1-2.4 trillion.

Greece's exit from the Eurozone could turn into a major catastrophe accompanied by social unrest, record inflation and a military coup. This opinion was voiced by analysts of the British hedge fund Toscafund.

The fund's leading economists believe that if Greece leaves the euro zone, the immediate establishment of a new currency in the country will not be possible, and delay could lead to "withdrawal of deposits from banks and capital outflows. Analysts also predict hyperinflation, mass emigration and isolation of Greece in financial markets. "Inflation in this case will resemble in its pace what we can see in Zimbabwe. In the future, more and more people unable to leave the country will fall below the poverty line, riots will start," said Toscafund expert Savvas Savouri.

It is worth noting that at the end of the meeting held in Berlin on 9 January this year, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy, European leaders once again urged Athens to take all necessary measures to comply with the agreements reached with international creditors, expressing their willingness to deny financial aid to Greece otherwise.

Merkel said that Germany and France will spare no effort to keep Greece in the eurozone, but the country itself will also have to make serious efforts.

Tantrik are you buying? Or are we coming to you again)))

odiseif:
Skype me in my personal info ... you'll be taking a Skype chat course .

I can't))) Skype for others and my camera broke down)))

MobileMan:
I was giving an entry to the share higher at 1.2925 there. Correct it to 1.2930

It's like this???? When I first got into forex, which was a long time ago.... I got an e-mail at one point and opened the link and got Alpari's page and a cheat like this: "Now we have a service called STEP back. You can cancel the last transaction blah blah blah ...... all in the same vein .... I knew straight away it was a scam. What do you mean step back? Turns out it's not. The mobile guy's got that feature. ))))))))))))))))))))))
Reason: