Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1127

Igor Makanu:

OK, I'll wait, I think@toxic won't mind

As an interrogator, you're not in the security services? ))))

you should have asked him that when he was trolling me yesterday:)

Vizard_:
Van, it's not random quotes, it's random. It's a different question how random it is, but it doesn't change the point. The point is different and not many people
understands it. Toxic no one defends, he's not small, and half of what he uses, I would abandon without loss of quality. About
(I would not be so hot about "length gain" but ask about the sliding window.) And so, yes, me and Toxic just need a teacher)))

The teacher and his mega super duper video where he tells the plushies???? Is that what you meant to say?

It's like in Krylov's fable about the crab and the pike, everything is done differently in different software and different natively, other people's knowledge and skills are almost useless, because no one will be to check someone said to learn a new language and even digging in the new software.

Metatrader due to its original purpose as a trading platform and pressure from its paying customers, who mostly work against the client, can not provide professional (world's top-level) tools for modeling and analysis and people rushes at everything that comes to hand and then verbalizes its stream of consciousness on the subject, which of course can not be correctly understood by users of other platforms, frameworks and IP.

In short, it's a mess.

govich:

It's like in Krylov's fable about the crab and the pike, everything is done differently in different software and different natively, other people's knowledge and skills are almost useless, because no one will be to check someone said to learn a new language and even digging in the new software.

Metatrader due to its original purpose as a trading platform and pressure from its paying customers, who mostly work against the client, can not provide professional (world's top-level) tools for modeling and analysis and people rushes at everything that comes to hand and then verbalizes its stream of consciousness on the subject, which of course can not be correctly understood by users of other platforms, frameworks and IP.

In short - chaos and confusion.

And I just want to explain in my video why this happens......

Mihail Marchukajtes:

What is there to explain? It's pretty clear on the subject. Who eats the girl, he dances her.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

There is nothing to explain, right comrade above is talking about Money, this is not a popular magazine and not even scientific, where people are competing in popularity depending on their real contributions to science, or beautiful demagoguery. Here everyone is one-on-one with the market, that is, one against all, there can not be cooperation with strangers a priori. This thread on this topic is the most liquid not in runet, but in the world, there's no such flow of ideas anywhere else, look at elitetrader, etc. There branches about ML and similar no more than 10-15 pages. Apparently here it's still the echoes of the Soviet collective science, in 10 years there will be no such thing.

govich:

There is nothing to explain, right comrade above is talking about Money, this is not a popular magazine and not even scientific, where people are competing in popularity depending on their real contributions to science, or beautiful demagogy. Here everyone is one-on-one with the market, that is, one against all, there can not be cooperation with strangers a priori. This thread on this topic is the most liquid not in runet, but in the world, there's no such flow of ideas anywhere else, look at elitetrader, etc. There branches about ML and similar no more than 10-15 pages. Apparently here it is still the echoes of Soviet collective science, in 10 years there will be no such thing.

Buddy, did you just make that up by listening to Trump?

Against the market, alone, you are zero. Without help (voluntary or paid) people from this or a similar forum or community can not do. If you don't understand that, you're even dumber than you look.

Alexander_K:

Buddy, did you just make that up by listening to Trump?

Against the market, alone, you are zero. Without the help (voluntary or paid) of people from this or a similar forum or community there is no way around it. If you don't understand that, you're even dumber than you look.

I'm gradually becoming a tramp, pernos, that's what I'm saying, we need TOGETHER, not apart, let everyone be on python. Who has code on python with a full algotrading cycle? Load price, apply indicator, strategy, test with backtester and see results? Quantopian? Slow...

govich:
I'm a tramp slowly becoming, pernos, that's what I'm saying, we need TOGETHER, not apart, let's all be on python. Who has code on python with a full algotrading cycle? Load price, apply indicator, strategy, test with backtester and see results? Quantopian? Slow...

I'm sorry if I misunderstood... People with the slogan "do it yourself, all by yourself..." or "help yourself..." piss me off. God give them such doctors during their illness.

Hi all..... Let it be known that yesterday toxic helped me with the code for java and then Ostap got carried away. I made so many different tricks during last night, I'll be damned if I can't stop it. There's no stopping me now. I've done this and that, and added here and removed..... in the morning I had to decompile the latest version of jar file, because it was impossible to roll it back. What can I say here, I'm such a coder and mucoder :-). Decompiled with bugs, which I still need to fix and make look good. I was saving the project in another folder and like an idiot I was archiving the original version thinking it was up to date :-( That's how it is....... This is bullshit comrades...... It's good that the decompile seems to have few bugs.......

But in general, the idea that I shared with toxic - has a place. It is not tricky and there is nothing mysterious about it, but no one has come up with it yet...... And since I have not tried it, everything is still ahead....

Trendy all around.... :-)

Reason: