Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1746

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
There are interesting developments in the field of recommender MO systems, such as those that produce ads or useless advice. There's also a sort of thinning and all sorts of tricks.

Yes, there are different tricks, how to come from the actions of the user to his desires. But there at the input actions on certain sentences, and actions expressed in text or photos, this can be taken into account and clustered. They are closer to the factors.

Fucking Evotor cash register. The owner was speaking at a conference. The ads were recognized as the best. How many events triggers to show ads can be highlighted when using the cash register. Service contract expiration dates, cash register renewal, cash register inquiries or cash register questions come to mind, so 100 triggers is hard but you can suck it out of your finger. They have over 2,000 triggers, and advertising is also targeted, how many parts really didn't say. This is the right approach.

Now I'm getting some crap in my messages again. What the hell?

I'm not a mathematician, but I've been thinking about this. Some traders use different indicators and oscillators, some use chart analysis, some use fundamental, candlestick, technical analysis or other analysis, there are hundreds of them. Some traders use 5-minute charts, others use hourly or daily charts. But all these traders will lose with nearly 100% probability at once or later. How can this be? The market is trying to create an obvious situation for all of these traders at any given time. The trader thinks and opens a deal. You can't create it for all at once, so the market works sequentially or for some group at a time. Mathematicians, why is it so difficult to calculate and mathematically describe what is the obvious situation for the trader. And create a system that trades against the expectations of traders and common sense. Because it is simple. The obvious situation for a trader is when it seems that it is possible to make money.

MrBobr1:
Mathematicians-is it really that hard to calculate and mathematically describe what an obvious situation is for a trader. And create a system that trades against the expectations of traders and common sense. After all it is simple. The obvious situation for a trader is when it seems that it is possible to earn.

That's how the rightGrails are written. "The more obvious the situation is and the higher the expected profit is, the stronger the explosion is, but in the "other direction". You can even measure this "obviousness" in numbers, why not.

There's no need to do mathematics, it turned out they do not go well with the markets. You can make yourself a grail on your own, simple arithmetic is enough, the main thing is to understand the principle.

MrBobr1:
I am not a mathematician, but I was thinking about this. Some traders use different indicators and oscillators, some use chart analysis, some use fundamental, candlestick, technical analysis and many others. Some traders use 5-minute charts, others use hourly or daily charts. But all these traders will lose with nearly 100% probability at once or later. How can this be? The market is trying to create an obvious situation for all of these traders at any given time. The trader thinks and opens a deal. You can't create it for all at once, so the market works sequentially or for some group at a time. Mathematicians, why is it so difficult to calculate and mathematically describe what is the obvious situation for the trader. And create a system that trades against the expectations of traders and common sense. Because it is simple. The obvious situation for a trader is when it seems that it is possible to make money.

What is an obvious situation for a trader?

Describe it in terms of algorithm of actions, how you distinguishobvious situation for trader and notobvious situation for trader

Wizard2018:

This is how the right Grails are written. The "obviousness of the situation" is a measure of energy; the more obvious the situation is to more participants and the steeper the expected profit, the stronger the blow, but "in the other direction". You can even measure this "obviousness" in numbers, why not.

There's no need to do mathematics, it turned out they do not go well with the markets. Make yourself a grail on your own, there is enough simple arithmetic, the main thing is to understand the principle.

Hint how you can estimate the potential of the price movement

It's so beautiful.

MrBobr1:
I'm not a mathematician, but I've been thinking about this. Some traders use different indicators and oscillators, some use chart analysis, some use fundamental, candlestick, technical analysis and others. Some traders use 5-minute charts, others use hourly or daily charts. But all these traders will lose with nearly 100% probability at once or later. How can this be? The market is trying to create an obvious situation for all of these traders at any given time. The trader thinks and opens a deal. You can't create it for everybody at once, so the market works sequentially or for a certain group at a time. Mathematicians, why is it so difficult to calculate and mathematically describe what is the obvious situation for the trader. And create a system that trades against the expectations of traders and common sense. After all it is simple. The obvious situation for a trader is when it seems that it is possible to earn.
But is it possible to steadily beat a thimble player, even if you know exactly how he works? ))

mytarmailS:

it's so beautiful.

it's beautiful to draw with monalize letters on 32 kb of RAM))) And this, of course, is also nice, but that beauty will not be)))))

Reason: