Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1745

mytarmailS:

I looked and did not understand it because I did not see a clear algorithm of actions, and not clear too, I did not see any at all, only pictures and posts with 1000% in them

I don't see any clear algorithm, and I don't see any at all, just pictures and posts with 1000% of them. There is an article about 300 years of wrong reality, single and ensemble probability, ensemble probability tends to expectation, single probability may be any. That is, there is a probability tending to zero that tails will fall an infinite number of times minus one, a finite number of times is finite. After 100 tails the probability is 1/2.

mytarmailS:

I looked and did not understand it because I did not see a clear algorithm for action, and not clear too, I did not see any, only pictures and posts with 1000% in them

If someone does not believe your word, ask him to send you a link to the monitoring. I sent you mine. Others have the same navnoret send, what a pity or what.

MrBobr1:

If you don't take anyone's word for it, ask them to send you a link to the monitoring. I sent you mine. Others will probably send you one too, why should I feel sorry for them?

Better the algorithm and we will try to make formulas and put them into the Expert Advisor and it will be a good machine for doubling the depo)))) Monitoring says nothing, this is a single run. it could be anything. If we do 1000 monitoring then we can say that there is something.

All these packages are nonsense, imho...

Just count your time-hours spent on them. And imagine that you just have some caution/intuition like MrBeaver, who, from time to time, can make dough out of thin air

only the Trickster has a couple of rattles he keeps secret... and that's not even a fact

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

All these packages are nonsense, imho...

Just count your time-hours spent on them. And imagine that you just have some caution/intuition like MrBeaver, who, from time to time, can make dough out of thin air

only the Trickster has a couple of rattles he keeps secret... and that's not even a fact

without understanding how roulette works..... And MrBobr is good luck, I can only be happy for the man))))

(In general, if he has no understanding of how automatic transmission works, he should not be allowed to work in GA)).

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

without understanding how it works is a roulette..... And MrBobr is good luck, I can only be happy for the man))))

(In general, we should not be allowed to work in GA without understanding of how it works.)

There are many things we do not understand how it works. For example the phenomena of nature, physical laws, and in the simplest case, many technical devices. But we adapt and use all of them. We learn simply, without penetrating into the essence. So it is with the Forex market. There are situations, which are recurring and which give an opportunity to earn. They are and will be, and they won't even change. After all, the market is set up so that most people lose. People trade and if people don't change, the market won't change. But people will not change - that's for sure. or rather their emotions, habits and desires, i.e. everything that drives them. If I had a good luck, I would be a millionaire. I would be a millionaire if I had a hitch, I would be a millionaire and I'm trying to speed up deposits.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

without understanding how it works is a roulette..... And MrBobr is good luck, I can only be happy for the man))))

And in general, you should not be allowed to work in GA without an understanding of how the EA works line by line))))

I earned the most in 2014, when the market was falling every day for a year)

I could write absolutely any TS and they worked. I earned exactly 0 dollars on neural networks, which I'm very proud of (no).

MrBobr1:

There are many things we don't understand how it works. For example, the phenomena of nature, physical laws, and in the simplest case, many technical devices. But we adapt and use all of them. We learn simply, without penetrating into the essence. So it is with the Forex market. There are situations, which are recurring and which give an opportunity to earn. They are and will be, and they won't even change. After all, the market is set up so that most people lose. People trade and if people don't change, the market won't change. But people will not change - that's for sure. or rather their emotions, habits and desires, i.e. everything that drives them. If I had a good luck, I would be a millionaire. And so trying to run out of deposits.

Richard F. Feynman. You must be joking, Mr. Feynman!

Good book, about physics and the purity of experimentation)))))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I made the most money in 2014, when the market was falling every day for a year.)

I could write absolutely any TS and they worked. I earned exactly $0 on neural networks, which I am very proud of (no).

Now, too, nothing seems to fly back and forth. The NS on the Mash is to nowhere. But you may be lucky))) Slashing is more effective, but more complicated in the algorithm, and the loss of information can be critical sometimes. I think about masks of price behavior, but it is too complicated for me....

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Now it seems to be all right, too, going back and forth. The NS on Mashka is going nowhere. But you may be lucky))) The thinning is more effective, but the algorithm is more complicated, and the loss of information can sometimes be critical. I'm thinking about price behavior masks, but it is too complicated ....

There are interesting ideas in the field of recommender mbo systems, such as those that produce ads or useless tips. There is also a kind of thinning and other stuff.
Reason: