Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1081

Vizard_:
Well no,
So, no.
Alone, looking at the moon...

All right, here's a topic for you, which I think you can understand, unlike the youngsters. After all, you have to understand that young minds read us as well.... :-) Booze.....

The key point in the real trading, in contrast to the research, searches, builds, etc. is the trust in the found model when you put it on the real account. The moment of beginning of working with TS is also very important, as now shown in the picture. The question that needs to be answered by the HANDWATCHER over the robot (cool name I gave myself, right?) is whether or not to dial now TC?????

STATE Bets!!!!!

I'm betting no, even though she's standing on real!!!!

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Gurus are not listened to, but used. If you admire more than a year, you are trapped. In exalting another, you belittle yourself. Stop it. With a real teacher, disciples quickly become gurus. To warn others about mustachioed gurus.

Don't blame yourself for the past. Did everything right within the time, resources, and twists of mind that were there. Didn't give up exactly, that's why you're alive. Just for that, buy good for your mouth and good for your skin today. Deserved it.

I hope that's a quote from some women's magazine, otherwise I'm beginning to fear you quietly :-)

You won't stab me in the side if you meet me by chance?????

:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Schedule a time to say goodbye to yourself. Better in a minute. With that obsolete unit you have been operating for the last 10-20 years. And start creating a new one, based on strength, accumulation, and self-advice.

About obsolete I completely agree with you, so I started to improve it, but the price of all kinds of improvements if the future is not certain and determine the future generalizability of the polynomial is impossible and all the current metrics have nothing to do, and are only conditional nature of determining the resulting models. The algorithms and methods obtained in recent years certainly improve the generalization results, but none of the known estimates determines the future generalizability of the polynomial. And they determine the current one with a severe overestimation and not always adequately. I am sure that you will not understand this text at the first attempt, Maxim, so read it again. And the fish is here, but not in the method of construction. Having a qualitative polynomial score you can build modelli on a simple back propagation of the error in case of CHE suddenly.... so.... just a minute....

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

There is only one model of optimal complexity that satisfies the external criterion of quality. It's not your fault you don't know the criterion. Let it go.

Come on.... No way... Maximka... enlighten me. I'd appreciate it.... What is your criterion there ?????

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

This knowledge is too sacred. Yours and mine. Not a word more. Polynomials should be excluded from dialogues.

Well, I mean the same thing that neither you nor I have them.... But I have a theory and within its framework there are interesting variants of the solution of this problem, which I want to realize in my block at Reshetov!!!! I will add there an expert assessment and just for it I will receive the prize of film academy!!!!! AAAA Max, how do you like it :-)

Vizard_:

It's a wait and see))) Come on, post a video now. Raise a glass to the boys. Wish them well (no names).

Come on, sir, I'm going to bed now...... You know why you don't get paid for your posts, because you delete them :-)

Vizard_:

It seemed to me, my Teacher, brings light to people without compensation.)

So it is, only I get paid for it and you don't :-) But I carry them free of charge. After all, my thought is worth a lot :-) You of all people should know......

stinking dump...

pored over the articlehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/5008

article on "Hello world!" - nothing great, but I was interested in that graph.... well that's kind of a perfect predictor :)

ZS: I do not propose to invert the trades relative to this state!!! - there is no fish there ;)

Реверсирование - священный Грааль или опасное заблуждение?
Реверсирование - священный Грааль или опасное заблуждение?
  • www.mql5.com
Реверсирование — это одна из разновидностей мартингейла. В таких системах после убыточной сделки происходит удвоение объема, чтобы в случае успеха прибыль покрыла собой и убытки от предыдущей сделки. Основное отличие реверсирования от классического мартингейла заключается в том, что сделка, следующая после убыточной, открывается в...

Yesterday, I read the whole thread - God, what a hoot it was! Crowds of sufferers, pushing each other away, were tearing at the nets like lions, i.e., literally with their teeth. They shone with wit and madness... They were feeding everything that moved, up to a bald devil...

And then what happened? Apathy, weak knees and emptiness. The usual hangover.

Once again - prepare input data that meets the requirements of Kolmogorov and you will be happy.

Reason: