Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 792

Renat Akhtyamov:
But then what's the point?

The point is in the new development, and if it is successful, then the commercial promotion will be already on other sites...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

The reliable way to match real and test is to work on the first bar, without using zero. Tested on myself :-)

Actually, the condition is good, but not sufficient. I can not list all - it should very much to write)). Like articles, for which you are not mentally ready.))

Can and zero, but very, very carefully.Otherwise, the grail is inevitable.)) Example - trade closing: you do not need to wait for the close of a candle.

Ivan Negreshniy:

The sense in the new development, and if it will be successful, the commercial promotion will be already on other sites...

I still don't see the point.

You can not put it on the real, demo and tester - beauty

no, I do not see

In the video shown, the size of the stops is strange. Too small IMHO. Some DC's might not put it...

Tomorrow I think to hang out at home. My mom said I should do it by Easter, and I can continue working on the regression. But again, I need a programmer who can quickly check the agreed ideas. Why should the programmer be extra class, because we will be able to quickly answer all the questions and make conclusions. I think that I can make a regression model which will be quite adequate and which can be applied practically..... I'm sensing an IMHO...

Oh crap... did anyone happen to hear what happened to ultraVDS hosting? I had a robot there. I can't find what happened, no information ....

Renat Akhtyamov:

I still don't see the point.

You can't bet on the real, demo and tester - beautiful

No, I do not see

We'll get to the real, several traders are already working with the package

Is there a collective escape from Ward 6 tonight?

the magnificent 3 superheroes.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
No one has heard what happened to ultraVDS hosting, by any chance? I had a robot there. I can't find what happened, no information ....

Fuck it, with the bot, write.

Asaulenko with the "lie without blinking an eye" superpower

Rena with the "sudden disappearance of consciousness along with the brain" ultraviolet

and the indefatigable Mikhailo the drunken storyteller with an unsinkable deposit

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Asaulenko with the "lie without blinking an eye" superpower

Rena with the "sudden disappearance of consciousness along with the brain" ultraviolet

and the indefatigable Mikhailo the drunken storyteller with an unsinkable deposit

I see you've become too angry lately. You can't crack a nut???? If you were nicer, maybe people would tell you something good... You have to be more beaverish.... Beaver and I am not mistaken about the word.....

Reason: