mt5 does not work properly on my macbook pro m1

hello guys,

i have a problem about mt5 on macbook pro(m1).

i have installed mt5 on my mac by .dmg file downloaded from mql5.com,it could be runned,but the font of the windows seems abnormal,the outline of the font is not clear,but my display is very clear.

what are the possible reasons for this problem?

!!!QQQ

I do not have MacBook but I found some information about how to install MT5 and how to fix something:

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/install_mac

MetaTrader 5 for macOS: ready-made DMG package and CrossOver update - the threadwith some discussion about HowTo

How to download - Mac (solved)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/271784
Installation on Mac OS - For Advanced Users - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Installation on Mac OS - For Advanced Users - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform can be installed and used on computers that run Mac OS using Wine. Wine is a free and open source software application that...

Hi guys, 

I update my mac os and right after that not able to open my MT5 on my mac, MT4 Works perfectly but MT5 can’t be open. 

can anyone advise what should I do with that Please!? 

Ramez61 #:

Hi guys, 

I update my mac os and right after that not able to open my MT5 on my mac, MT4 Works perfectly but MT5 can’t be open. 

can anyone advise what should I do with that Please!? 

Did you manage to solve it? I have the same problem

Hello guys,

I'm also unable to open MT5 on Os Ventura.

I'm using MetaTrader 5 _3663 downloaded from MetaQuotes' website on M1 Mac in Ventura. 

A few weeks ago, after updating macOS from Monterey to Ventura, Meta Editor stopped opening. 

Chart trading screen worked fine, but when the MT5 upload window appeared on the chart screen, MT5 could not be opened again.
Tried a clean installation, and could restart MT5 until the upload window appeared.
However, once the window appeared, MT5 could not be started again, even if "Restart" "Later" or the red button was clicked to close it.
 Also tried with the older version MT5_3555, but the same issue occurred.

Is waiting for an update the only option?
Are there others experiencing the same symptoms?

turtlemerica413 #:
Hello guys,

I'm also unable to open MT5 on Os Ventura.

I'm using MetaTrader 5 _3663 downloaded from MetaQuotes' website on M1 Mac in Ventura. 

A few weeks ago, after updating macOS from Monterey to Ventura, Meta Editor stopped opening. 

Chart trading screen worked fine, but when the MT5 upload window appeared on the chart screen, MT5 could not be opened again.
Tried a clean installation, and could restart MT5 until the upload window appeared.
However, once the window appeared, MT5 could not be started again, even if "Restart" "Later" or the red button was clicked to close it.
 Also tried with the older version MT5_3555, but the same issue occurred.

Is waiting for an update the only option?
Are there others experiencing the same symptoms?

Hello, since today I have the same problem, I updated my MacBook M2 to Ventura 13.3.1. I have also re-downloaded Metatrader but I can't open it anymore. Please for solutions

Same exact error since today.

Same error for the past 2 days, did a fresh install and still won't work. Anyone get a fix yet?

Hello everyone , ı have same problems .. I used macbook pro 2021 M1  , but last 2 days dont working MT5 ..This terrible ... Why no one helps us except useless suggestions ???  There is only one answer '' Please find solution for us

I recommend every Mac  user, with or without issues, to read this thread -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/445419
MQL5 MetaQuotes Language Editor not working -- Mac M2 chip
MQL5 MetaQuotes Language Editor not working -- Mac M2 chip
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, MT5 is working so far, but every time I want to access MetaQuotes Language Editor it freezes...
Reason: