Share Strategy forex please for beginner - page 5

algo900 #:
let's say in a period of 50 candle the correlation between them is 98% so during the next 50 candle if the correlation became 70% as example you can buy the weaker one in volatility and sell the strongest in the volatility becasue with the mean reversion theory they will back to 98% correlation again and when this happened the net result between the tow trades will be positive.

Sorry ..I am a beginner so I dont quite understand... so lets say you have BRENTUSD and WTIUSD...correlation 98% means perfect correlation?  When correlation become 70% you buy the weaker and sell the stronger...but how would you know if the correlation will return? Because the mean reversion theory is more like return to a  regression line ...  My understanding is that should use correlation to observe one and trigger a trade to the other one ...  how would you know when the correlation starts and when it ends ... what I can observe in the correlaion tables...once you see there that two assets are correlated,  the correlation is already past.... this correlation seems like  " trend is your friend " ... if we look on an asset of how much is trending and how much is in a ranging, we can observe that our friend is NOT showing so often 

Know and understand the basic rule of support and resistance.. Understand the trend.. Any indicators is just the next thing..

Cheers!

Stephanus Ivan Yulianto #:
Know and understand the basic rule of support and resistance.. Understand the trend.. Any indicators is just the next thing..

Cheers!
Appreciate sir

The road to trading is long and long, and you need to learn it yourself.

The experience of others cannot be instilled in you; it needs to be explored for yourself

Good afternoon, my name is Adilson I have a demo account metatrade5 metaquotas and I would like to get a real account.

Please help me to get it.

Thanks

Adilson Correa #:

Good afternoon, my name is Adilson I have a demo account metatrade5 metaquotas and I would like to get a real account.

Please help me to get it.

Thanks

Find a broker and open one, MQL5.com is not a broker nor offers real trading accounts, as its stated at the right bottom of this website.

Pablo Jaguanharo Carvalho Pinheiro #:
Trend is your friend, and so is momentum!
The rest lies on timing and risk management.
Regards.

terrific answer there!

Focus on the higher timeframe. Learn to distinguish whem market is trending or ranging. And don't oversize your trade. Any technical system just pick one (many available) and don't switch too often.
Reason: