How to contact MQL5 team - page 5

I copied the paid signal from 11/28 but now I want to stop, can I get my fee back?

DUYVUONG2305 NGUYEN #:

I copied the paid signal from 11/28 but now I want to stop, can I get my fee back?

read this post about refund:
Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet - How can I refund MT4 signal subscription?
Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet - How can I refund MT4 signal subscription?
  • www.mql5.com
So if i dont want to use this signal anymore, can i refund for 2 month that i paid before. " if you cancel your subscription you will get a refund for the months, that haven't started yet. You can get a full refund if you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your subscription

I bought an indicator tha is not working. I contacted the seller and he can not repair it. I want to contact support of MQL5 for asking refund but only bot with other questions. Is possible is made so difficult to ask e refund? Can someone help me please to contact MQL5 desk?

Driri #:
I bought an indicator tha is not working. I contacted the seller and he can not repair it. I want to contact support of MQL5 for asking refund but only bot with other questions. Is possible is made so difficult to ask e refund? Can someone help me please to contact MQL5 desk?

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

• Products purchased through the Market service can not be returned. (There is an exception that if the product has not yet been downloaded there can be a refund).
  • If complaints about the purchased Product arise, the Buyer should contact the Seller first to clarify the issue.
  • The Buyer has the right to require correction of a critical error detected in the Product, resulting in the early termination of the Product operation. If the Product does not meet the stated functionality, the Buyer has the right to require the Seller to make appropriate modifications in the Product. Requests for Product corrections or modifications can be submitted if no more than one month has passed since the date of the Product purchase.
  • The Seller shall endeavour to provide all necessary information about the Product for its proper operation.
  • The Seller shall fix all critical errors detected in the Product, which result in the early termination of the Product operation.
You can contact the service desk here: https://www.mql5.com/en/contact
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

I purchased VPS server on dated 11th August 2023. from MQL5, But unable to use and see on subscription tab , Please guide me how to activate it? Check the attachment 
Files:
VPS.png  164 kb

Spellbound #:
I purchased VPS server on dated 11th August 2023. from MQL5, But unable to use and see on subscription tab , Please guide me how to activate it? Check the attachment 
If money/fund already came to this service (if you paid by Visa or by paypal so it may take several days for the fund to finally came to th service) -
so you can see in your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/spellbound/hosting

or

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

-----------------------------------------------------

How to install and so on - look at those instructions (just skip information for buying the EAs, you need the information about how to connect MQL5 VPS to trading account and how to provide migration/synchronization):

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor

hello, I am trying to update the security on my account by getting a text sent to my phone. I have tried 4 or 5 times, the number is correct but I do not receive anything from you guys? 

Daniel Vella #:
hello, I am trying to update the security on my account by getting a text sent to my phone. I have tried 4 or 5 times, the number is correct but I do not receive anything from you guys

Which "guys"?
text to phone?
from your profile settings here? https://www.mql5.com/en/users/danielvella88/security

If it is related to this forum and to your forum profile so you can read the thread with the general advice:
What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?

---------------------

If it is related to your trading account so ask your broker for support.

Witcher2023 #:
Hello
I can't get the mobile number activation code.
read my previous post please.

aksmim #:

Hello, I was defrauded in the forex system and they reset my 130 thousand dollars. How can I find out if I still have money in the system? Many people say that I can still have money in the system and receive it. I would be very happy if you could help me. I would be very happy if you guide me

There is no forex system, you deposited your money with a broker, and only they know what happened to it, so, contact your broker or their regulating authority about it.

MQL5.com is not a broker; it has nothing to do with your trading account money, nor does it offer real trading accounts.

Reason: