Service Desk Not replying

Hi Gents,

I bought a product and there was some issue with it.. I contacted the seller and he offer some workaround however it didn't so the seller agrees to issue the refund and was asked to contact service desk.

It's been a week now but the service desk is not replying.

Any suggestions please.

No any suggestion except to wait sorry.

Sergey Golubev:
No any suggestion except to wait sorry.

In cases like this, do they issue a refund if the seller agrees? Because we tried the workaround but no joy.

He said that mql5 should deactivate the indicator that i bought and issue a refund... i'm just worried because in the forums, most of the refund request was not granted to the buyers by MQL

Sergey Golubev: No any suggestion except to wait sorry.
I got a reply from the service desk yesterday regarding an issue. It only took 9 months!
          I want to close my account - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.21
It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
          Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08

Oh my.. 1 month before the service desk replies?? for real?

and 9 months before they return back to a user? really?

triple-vee:
and 9 months before they return back to a user? really?
It should be faster because it is money related issue.

Anyway, the service desk is estimating the priority for the tickets by itself, and I am fully sure that they was reading your request (make sure that you wrote everything in correct way and with details for example).

Sergey Golubev:
It should be faster because it is money related issue.

Anyway, the service desk is estimating the priority for the tickets by itself, and I am fully sure that they was reading your request (make sure that you wrote everythiung in correct way and with details for example).

Yes. I asked for a refund and attached our conversation with the developer.

And one more -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I bought one product in mql5 and I want to refund, my money back 199USD

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.04.08 13:39

There isn't a refund option for Market purchases, as you can see in the rules here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

You may want to contact the Service Desk, since we can't help you here.

Sergey Golubev:

And one more -

Well my issue is that the calculations are wrong with the a particular pair... alerts also not sending.. he tried to correct it but to no avail. In the end he said to contact service for a refund.

If the developer agrees for a refund, don't you think MQL5 should comply?
Reason: