Multiple instances of MT4 display problems

I am having some problems on a terminal server (VPS) with multiple installs of MT4.

Ive installed MT4 3 times, into different directories, c:\program files\MT4 - demo, demo2, demo3 etc. The problem im having is with the charts not displaying or updating on the screen. The first installation works fine, the 2nd and 3rd installs only display the charts when you first open up the terminal but dont update and i cant switch between currencies (it just leaves the first chart display up). If i minimize MT4 and bring it back up again, the chart is gone and a snapshot of whatever is behind it (aka the desktop with icons) is in its place.

The platform still trades like normal, meaning the EA's still do their thing, i just cant see anything in the charts window.

Ive tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling and it has no effect, ive totally removed all instances of MT4 and the directories under program files and reinstalled and that didnt have any effect as well.

Im a computer guy and i know what im doing when it comes to computers and servers and i know ive installed it correctly but i dont know why its acting this way and was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them and if so how they fixed it.

on a side note, i did the same install setup (3 MT4 installs) on my laptop and they all work perfectly, no problems.

Any tips or pointers for me to help me figure this out?

Thanks.

Mmmhh...

That's very strange and it's new for me too.

Would love to find out the solution. Have you try to email the VPS company and ask what is the problem? There should be specialized VPS like forexvps.com that could help your problem at least. (if you use their service)

Sorry couldn't help a lot.

Reason: