This below EA is worked fine mt4 terminal. But in mq5 terminal not working pls help.

I am not sure but I think that it is decompiled MT4 code (or the code was originally decompiled and improved after that).
if I am wrong so - sorry.
Because no one will fix any decompiled code ...

For information:

Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200  
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
  • www.mql5.com
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service...

bool gi_80 = FALSE;
bool gi_84 = TRUE;

Ask the real owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way, we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.

See also
          Terms of Use of MQL5.community #3.13
          How can I recognize a decompiled code ? - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 2 #17 (2017)
          134317 - MQL4 programming forum (2011)

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”

On a funny note, this exact code:

double TakeShort(double ad_0, int ai_8) {
   if (ai_8 == 0) return (0);
   return (ad_0 - ai_8 * Point);
}

...has already served as an example in a discussion about decompiled code five years ago.

How can I recognize a decompiled code ?
How can I recognize a decompiled code ?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I'm a developer, so I need to recognize decompiled codes to prevent working with them, Do they have have any paticular characteristics ? Thanks...
Reason: