MT5 restarted and i lost all of my broker accounts?? Even favourites dont work?

Please see photos attached.

MT5 restarted and when it came back ALL of my demos  had been deleted and half of my favourites have been deleted too WITHOUT my consent. I had 100s of accounts opened.

Why has this happened? how can i get all of my accounts back? you can see in my accounts window there is now only the default 'metaquotes' account there?? Where have they all gone & what happened?

Also u can see my 'favourites' some appear to be there but when i double click it FAILS to recall the broker details so the 'favourite' is useless as there is no password or broker recall??

wtf why did this happen? how can i get all my accounts, favourites and log in infos back?

Thanks

I had over a 100 demo accounts and theyve all disappeared?? how is this possible? where tf did they go? litereally when mt5 restarted they were just gone? its impossible i deleted them because there was so many its impossible to do it accidentally?? its almost like the program file that stores that data has gone? where can i find it and put it back?

this attached pitcure shows somehow it still saves all the brokers i have made accounts with in the 'sever' section but how can i get the account info recalled BACK to my empty 'accounts' section??

how can all of this information just disappear? so frustrating!

Files:
broker_list.PNG  187 kb

Besides, if it is real/live account so check your email (many brokers are sending login/pass to email) and/or contact with your broker.

If it is demo accounts so as far as I know - many (may be - all of) brokers are providing the demo accounts for limited time only.
And if it is your case so - open the other demo accounts (I know ot because I also have many demo accounts).

And one more: it is strongly recommended to store/save login/pass before the Windows is uopdates (especially in case you are using Windows 10 for example).

Myles Crouch-Anderson #:

this attached pitcure shows somehow it still saves all the brokers i have made accounts with in the 'sever' section but how can i get the account info recalled BACK to my empty 'accounts' section??

how can all of this information just disappear? so frustrating!

check your terminals folder. see if it created a new hash folder. if it did, then search the site and you can load up the previous hash folder with a command suffex, just search the site for terminal commands.

Otherwise, if mt5 is still using the same hash folder that it has always used, then sorry, it is a common thing that happens when mt4/5 and windows does an update. microsoft programmers are just as ignorant as mq programmers. They plead ignorance, even though they discuss these very same symptoms in their own discussions and posts. They only blame each other for updating stuff, but then they do another update of their own, that creates more bugs that can do this same symptom. This has occured many times over the years, which is why I, like many others, backup all account details when we first create the accounts, both demos and real. Asking the programmers for help is like talking to a "paint drying" wall at best, or a brick wall, at worst.

Revo Trades #:

check your terminals folder. see if it created a new hash folder. if it did, then search the site and you can load up the previous hash folder with a command suffex, just search the site for terminal commands.

Otherwise, if mt5 is still using the same hash folder that it has always used, then sorry, it is a common thing that happens when mt4/5 and windows does an update. microsoft programmers are just as ignorant as mq programmers. They plead ignorance, even though they discuss these very same symptoms in their own discussions and posts. They only blame each other for updating stuff, but then they do another update of their own, that creates more bugs that can do this same symptom. This has occured many times over the years, which is why I, like many others, backup all account details when we first create the accounts, both demos and real. Asking the programmers for help is like talking to a "paint drying" wall at best, or a brick wall, at worst.

thank you sir. you are right. there isnt any support and the stupiest problems - im sure this happened after my account updated too!

Youre right thought i should record all the information - its a shame youd expect their system to work properly and stop patching over things which causes bugs like this,

mq could fix this by STORING all these info SERVER side. why do they bother keeping info locally? when we log into MQ on the mt5 terminal this should then save ALL data to the mq server and we should be able to see all of our mt5 terminal data here then its never lost. some things are saved server but account info isnt. very odd and annoying!

Reason: