Not showing any servers in my login section

Hi guys, i am trying to connect my accounts, but when i try to write an account name i am using its not showing up? i have many accounts it doesnt showing any broker names there, just empty

Trading Platform - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Trading Platform is the trader's working tool, providing all the necessary features for a successful online trading. It includes trading...

ATIF KHAN:
Hi guys, i am trying to connect my accounts, but when i try to write an account name i am using its not showing up? i have many accounts it doesnt showing any broker names there, just empty

Download the custom branded MT4/5 terminal from your broker's website, install it and use it to login into your broker's trading account(s).

Don't use the MT4/5 terminal of another broker, because you may encounter such issues.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Download the custom branded MT4/5 terminal from your broker's website, install it and use it to login into your broker's trading account(s).

Don't use the MT4/5 terminal of another broker, because you may encounter such issues.

its workking on my PC, but not working on my mobile phone ? not showing servers in phone chk the picturee 

ATIF KHAN #:
its workking on my PC, but not working on my mobile phone ? not showing servers in phone chk the picturee 

What app is that?

It doesn't seem to be the MT4/5 app.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

What app is that?

It doesn't seem to be the MT4/5 app.

meta trader 5 on iphone and that's the place where you search the servers 

ATIF KHAN #:
meta trader 5 on iphone and that's the place where you search the servers 

Ask your broker about it.

Also try typing only 3-4 letters in case you get any results, also type 'blueberry markets'.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Ask your broker about it.

Also try typing only 3-4 letters in case you get any results, also type 'blueberry markets'.

Tried that, also reinstall the appp as well, its not only blueberry, its not even  showing other brokerss, like ftmo, thinkmarket or anything just showing like the image i sentt you empty, 

ATIF KHAN #:

Tried that, also reinstall the appp as well, its not only blueberry, its not even  showing other brokerss, like ftmo, thinkmarket or anything just showing like the image i sentt you empty, 

Then something is blocking your app from working well, since nobody else seems to have such an issue.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Then something is blocking your app from working well, since nobody else seems to have such an issue.

i'll wait a littlbe bit, also i can only see the demo acount, if serach meta demo it will pop right away, 

Reason: