Analytics for trading account

I have been trading for some months now on a demo account. I was wondering if there is any kind of software that can take the information from the history tab and deliver some data.

For example the most important data I am after is the lowest and highest point equity has reached but in a graph, tracked over time. Any idea if there is a solution for that?

============

Analyze the trades

The forum

1. Tools to analyze the trades - the key thread 
  2. script for pips calculation - the thread 
  3. MT4-Tester VS MT5-Tester - good thread with the discussion in Russian (MetaQuotes are participating)

The articles

1. Advanced Analysis of a Trading Account - Metatrader 4
  2. Analyzing Balance/Equity graphs by symbols and EAs' ORDER_MAGIC - Metatrader 5
  3. MQL5-RPC. Remote Procedure Calls from MQL5: Web Service Access and XML-RPC ATC Analyzer for Fun and Profit - Metatrader 5
  4. The Easy Way to Evaluate a Signal: Trading Activity, Drawdown/Load and MFE/MAE Distribution Charts - Metatrader 5 
  5. Ready-made Expert Advisors from the MQL5 Wizard work in MetaTrader 4 - Metatrader 5 and Metatrader 4

CodeBase

1. Equity Recorder - library for MetaTrader 4
  2. Summary Report In Points - script for MetaTrader 4 
  3. Report - library for MetaTrader 5

============

Tools to analyze the trades
  • www.mql5.com
First of all I am using this small script (attached) created by Beluck and fixed by Igorad...

more -

LifeHack Balance Equity
LifeHack Balance Equity
  • www.mql5.com
The indicator displays the balance and equity of the trade account.

and check this page first: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442/page10
  • www.mql5.com
First of all I am using this small script (attached) created by Beluck and fixed by Igorad...
Reason: