Is it normal for a market product to have more reviews than activations?

Is it normal for a market product to have more reviews than activations? Because Iv'e been looking at some of the 5 star rated products and you find about 15 reviews from 15 different people while the activations count is still 5. This could only mean three things.

1.) Im miss interpreting the activations count

2.) There is a fault in market that doesn't update  the activations count

3.) Some sellers are playing with our heads 

What's your opinion on this? 

tonny:

Is it normal for a market product to have more reviews than activations? Because Iv'e been looking at some of the 5 star rated products and you find about 15 reviews from 15 different people while the activations count is still 5. This could only mean three things.

1.) Im miss interpreting the activations count

2.) There is a fault in market that doesn't update  the activations count

3.) Some sellers are playing with our heads 

What's your opinion on this? 

So what ? Do you think the number of customers for each product is published? Activations count has nothing to do with reviews.

angevoyageur:
So what ? Do you think the number of customers for each product is published? Activations count has nothing to do with reviews.
Well thats what im trying to find out. What does the activations count represent?

tonny:
Well thats what im trying to find out. What does the activations count represent?
Activations are how many activations a single purchase includes. default is 5.

bendex77:
Activations are how many activations a single purchase includes. default is 5.
Could be a language thing but every single one of my friends I send my EA links to always think i've sold 5 copies. The English page should maybe say "included activations" or something like that....

bendex77:
Could be a language thing but every single one of my friends I send my EA links to always think i've sold 5 copies. The English page should maybe say "included activations" or something like that....
If thats what it means then it should be removed from the products page and instead be included in market help because it does cause confusion.

fxonedegree:
Please don't reply inside the quote.
Reason: