Signals service : Investor password & others questions

Hi there !

I'm up to start a signal & like to know more about :

- Where to find the investor password ? Is it the trade account password ? Is it the MT5 password ?

- Is it possible to make a subscription permanent to a signal without renewing it each month ?

- Is there any lag between the provider & the subscriber ? I mean, if the provider buy on X, will the subscriber buy exactly at the same price ?

- Once a signal opened by a MT5 user, can the same MT5 user subscribe to his own signal but on others platforms with others trading accounts ?

Thanks !

blouf:

Hi blouf

Answers below in blue:

- Where to find the investor password ? Is it the trade account password ? Is it the MT5 password ? 

It is the trade account password (set by your broker). If you haven't changed it, usually it's the same as your master password. Change it before using it for your signal. It's in MT options->server then click on Change, then change investor password (not master)

- Is it possible to make a subscription permanent to a signal without renewing it each month ? 

No I don't believe so

- Is there any lag between the provider & the subscriber ? I mean, if the provider buy on X, will the subscriber buy exactly at the same price ? 

There will always be lag. It depends on many things, but mainly the physical time it takes for your signal to reach the subscribers account, then for his MT to transmit to his brokers server and have the trade executed. Then of course the price may have changed during the time, or his broker might have larger spreads etc etc. So the price you get for a trade will hardly ever be exactly the same as your subscribers. It's known as slippage and subscribers can set how much slippage they will tolerate on your signal in their MT options

- Once a signal opened by a MT5 user, can the same MT5 user subscribe to his own signal but on others platforms with others trading accounts ?

Sorry, don't quite understand this question, can you re-phrase?

Cheers
Filter

Filter:
Hi blouf

Answers below in blue:

It is the trade account password (set by your broker). If you haven't changed it, usually it's the same as your master password. Change it before using it for your signal. It's in MT options->server then click on Change, then change investor password (not master)

No I don't believe so

There will always be lag. It depends on many things, but mainly the physical time it takes for your signal to reach the subscribers account, then for his MT to transmit to his brokers server and have the trade executed. Then of course the price may have changed during the time, or his broker might have larger spreads etc etc. So the price you get for a trade will hardly ever be exactly the same as your subscribers. It's known as slippage and subscribers can set how much slippage they will tolerate on your signal in their MT options

Sorry, don't quite understand this question, can you re-phrase?

Cheers
Filter

Hi,

Thank you for your answers. So I rephase :

- I create an account on the broker X, I make it a signal : can I use it on others accounts created on the same broker, running on other platforms while I still use my unique MT5 user session ?

- Indeed I want the subscription to be permanent since the signal I create is to be used only by myself. BTW, how to make a signal usable only by myself ?

- If it's not possible, is there any others copy trades solutions ? I've seen expert for MT4 on the Mql5 market doing it ... Maybe is there one ready for MT5 ? If I have to code myself, where can I find documentations, examples ?

Thank you.

blouf:

Hi,

Thank you for your answers. So I rephase :

- I create an account on the broker X, I make it a signal : can I use it on others accounts created on the same broker, running on other platforms while I still use my unique MT5 user session ?

- Indeed I want the subscription to be permanent since the signal I create is to be used only by myself. BTW, how to make a signal usable only by myself ?

- If it's not possible, is there any others copy trades solutions ? I've seen expert for MT4 on the Mql5 market doing it ... Maybe is there one ready for MT5 ? If I have to code myself, where can I find documentations, examples ?

Thank you.

Hi blouf

I think I understand what you're saying now. If it was a publicly available signal then yes, you could subscribe to it with other accounts. If it's private, then no, you can't subscribe to it. (You make it private by checking the box when you first create it).

If I understand correctly what you're trying to do, your best bet would be not to make it a signal but rather run it on your own VPS as an EA and run a trade copier. 

Filter:

Hi blouf

I think I understand what you're saying now. If it was a publicly available signal then yes, you could subscribe to it with other accounts. If it's private, then no, you can't subscribe to it. (You make it private by checking the box when you first create it).

If I understand correctly what you're trying to do, your best bet would be not to make it a signal but rather run it on your own VPS as an EA and run a trade copier. 

That's it, I could make it public free or paid, but it would need subscriptions each months on each MT5 running - quite boring isn't it ? Any others solution for trades copying ?

blouf:
That's it, I could make it public free or paid, but it would need subscriptions each months on each MT5 running - quite boring isn't it ? Any others solution for trades copying ?
As I said above, I think in your case, for what you're trying to achieve, the best bet is a trade copier. I'll send you a PM with some info.

hi all,

i want to start a free signal service and i cant seem to put it for free.

pls how can i set it up for free and accessible to all on mt4 thanks   

fagwalawa1:

hi all,

i want to start a free signal service and i cant seem to put it for free.

pls how can i set it up for free and accessible to all on mt4 thanks   

Hi

You can only make it free if you set it up on a demo account. Hope that helps

Filter:
As I said above, I think in your case, for what you're trying to achieve, the best bet is a trade copier. I'll send you a PM with some info.
Please. Compatible with MT5 since the only I've seen on the market are for MT4.

blouf:
Please. Compatible with MT5 since the only I've seen on the market are for MT4.

So finally, I've made another search & it seems there's solutions ready to use in the market or MT5 :

<links removed by moderator - sorry mate, you can't link to "paid" items in the forums>

Can't figure how I miss it :/

Reason: