Meta 5 for US trading

Can anyone tell me which brokerages in US are accepting Meta 5?

I am struggling to fin a broker.

Thanks you!

Paula James:

Can anyone tell me which brokerages in US are accepting Meta 5?

I am struggling to fin a broker.

Thanks you!

RoboForex 

Anil Ricky Ollier:
RoboForex 

Thank you! Let me try them

YES! RoboForex did offers Meta 5 for US residents.

Thank you!

I appreciate your help!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2021.05.19 10:29

Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.
Try with demo first.

1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo 

2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

3. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

4. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

5. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

7. My list of brokers: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/353226/page3

Sergey Golubev:

Hello, Sergei, thank you, I appreciate your help!

I searched google just as much as you did and yes, I see they offer the Meta 5 trader on online description and when I call them they say, no we do not offer US residents.

I am personally talking to them. I already made calls and contacted them by email.

The list which brokerages list Meta 5 on website for US and when you register not offer so far is:

Forex.com

Black Bull

Pepperstone

After contacting them they say we do not offer it for US based people.

I am asking why are you listing it then, but they do not give an explanation.

So, this is why I am asking if anybody knows the brokerage in US who offers Meta 5.

Hope I explained myself.

So if you have a better info regarding the brokerage who offers Meta 5 trader for US based people I would highly appreciate it!

Thank you!

Paula JamesI searched google just as much as you did and yes.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MetaTrader 5 trading platform is now available for AMP Futures clients wanting to trade futures

MetaQuotes, 2017.05.03 15:29

AMP Futures has officially announced the launch of the MetaTrader 5 platform for trading futures. AMP Futures is a US regulated Chicago-based Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) providing access to the global electronic futures markets for individual traders, as well as US and foreign Introducing Brokerages from 150+ countries around the world.

MetaTrader 5 trading platform is now available for AMP Futures clients wanting to trade futures

AMP Futures offers over a 100 regulated futures contracts on the following futures exchanges:

• Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
  • Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
  • New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX and COMEX)
  • Intercontinental Exchange (ICE-US, ICE-UK and ICE-LIFFE)
  • European Exchange (EUREX)
  • Osaka - Japan (JPX)
  • Singapore Exchange (SGX)
  • Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).

If you would like to try for free, real-time demo of futures markets trading using MetaTrader 5, sign up here.

Futures Broker | AMP Futures | AMP Clearing AMP Futures
  • www.ampfutures.com
AMP Futures Trading SuperCenter! Cheap Commissions & Excellent Customer Service! Huge Platform Selection – Over 60+ Trading Platforms & 3 Data Feeds!

Instead of looking on Google, why not contact the US regulators and ask them for a listing of retail brokers and then follow up to see which ones have MT5:

As for the USA regulation itself, the trading and Forex industry is overseen by the two main authorities while all US Brokers must be registered with the NFA (National Futures Association) or CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission). NFA website: www.nfa.futures.org and CFTC Website: www.cftc.gov

NFA
  • www.nfa.futures.org
NFA is the industrywide, self-regulatory organization for the U.S. derivatives industry, providing innovative and effective regulatory programs.

Fernando Carreiro:
Instead of looking on Google, why not contact the US regulators and ask them for a listing of retail brokers and then follow up to see which ones have MT5:

As for the USA regulation itself, the trading and Forex industry is overseen by the two main authorities while all US Brokers must be registered with the NFA (National Futures Association) or CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission). NFA website: www.nfa.futures.org and CFTC Website: www.cftc.gov

Thank you Fernando!

I will use NFA for Next brokerage account. I did RoboForex, it offers Meta 5 for US.

Thanks again! I appreciate your help!

Paula James:

The list which brokerages list Meta 5 on website for US and when you register not offer so far is:

Forex.com

Black Bull

Pepperstone

After contacting them they say we do not offer it for US based people.

Discussion about the brokers is limited on the forum.
I mean: the discussion about the brokers (especially the recommendations) is prohibited on the forum (we moderators are banning the users for such a recommendation and for wide discussion about the brokers).

And that is why the traders/users from your country are not going to participate on this thread to propose some brokers they are using (because such a discussion and proposal are prohibited on the forum).

You can try to find the broker by yourself, or use the suggestion made by Fernando on this post  

---------------- 

There are some information which may be useful to know:

FIFO rules: post
FIFO thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/355248
FIFO status script:

---------------- 

Meta 5 for US trading
Meta 5 for US trading
  • www.mql5.com
Can anyone tell me which brokerages in US are accepting Meta 5? I am struggling to fin a broker. Thanks you...

Sergey Golubev:

Discussion about the brokers is limited on the forum.
I mean: the discussion about the brokers (especially the recommendations) is prohibited on the forum (we moderators are banning the users for such a recommendation and for wide discussion about the brokers).

And that is why the traders/users from your country are not going to participate on this thread to propose some brokers they are using (because such a discussion and proposal are prohibited on the forum).

You can try to find the broker by yourself, or use the suggestion made by Fernando on this post  

---------------- 

There are some information which may be useful to know:

FIFO rules: post
FIFO thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/355248
FIFO status script:

---------------- 

Thank you, Sergei, I will try #7, NFA. I did RoboForex. It worked. I appreciate all your help.

Enjoy your day!

Reason: